Not losing anymore

Options
So far Ive lost about 7pounds and i want to lose 61 more but ive been stuck for like two weeks and havent lost anymore, Im eating healthy and exercising, but i did just get over being sick and am on my period. How do I make this go a little faster??

Replies

• LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Periods can cause weight fluctuations due to water weight. It's entirely possible that you are losing this week, it's just masked by your hormonal imbalances.

You need to be patient and consistent. Weight and measure all of your food and log everything. Keep doing that, day in and day out, and you'll get to your goal.
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I would give it a couple more weeks before you make an adjustment. Both of those things affect weight loss, so go another 2 weeks for your body to level out. What is your calorie intake? How are you exercising?
  • caropoolol
    caropoolol Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    terbusha wrote: »
    I would give it a couple more weeks before you make an adjustment. Both of those things affect weight loss, so go another 2 weeks for your body to level out. What is your calorie intake? How are you exercising?
    i am eating about 1200 calories a day and i go to the gym and do at least 30 mins of cardio and and hour of weights. i go about 5 times a week