Im Ready To Work On Me

Options
eoakland
eoakland Posts: 14 Member
I have been overweight(280lbs. now) all of my life (almost 40yrs) and have all types of body pains due to all of the extra weight. I have tried to lose the weigh and actually did but I didn't, notice it then (if that makes since). Now that I am older the weight seems to be stuck to my bones and unwilling to come off. I come from a soulful family that food is a big part of everything we do and lots of it. My biggest weaknesses are chips and chocolate.Hopefully I can stay focus on myself and my health but only time will tell. If anyone has any positive advice for me or just want to vent about life/food that would be awesome sauce :) Good luck everyone

Replies

• emmainSb
    emmainSb Posts: 8 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hey! Let's be friends on here and help each other:) did you track what you ate today?
  • emmainSb
    emmainSb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Also my weight is up to 240 or so and I am only 5'2" so I have a lot of weight on my short frame. And my weakness is also CHOCOLATE. It's tough. Good luck and I hope you stick with this and maybe we can bug each other to keep fighting
  • eoakland
    eoakland Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yes just finished logging my food and I'm 5'4 and 288lbs so I know exactly what your going through. but if we keep each other accountable I think that would help out our journey.