Looking for friends with an open diary

Options
frayed47
frayed47 Posts: 3 Member
I've been dieting and losing weight for the past few months. I hope to be down 100 lbs by the next year or 2. I find it very helpful and encouraging to be able to see other people's food diaries and their diet to help assess myself. I also make my own diary open and log everyday (except on cheat days/meals) and do so accurately. Thanks!

Replies

• slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am also looking to lose 100 pounds within this next year. Feel free to add me, my diary is always open! :)
  • NJbabe
    NJbabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm in the same boat as you. ;)

My diary is open to people whom I add as friends on here. And I log in every day.

Note that I don't log in any of my exercise, because MFP is notoriously known for overestimating calories burned through exercise. I view such calories burned as a "bonus" and still try to eat under 1,500 calories a day. ;)
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    hello feel free to add me
  • xSarahx1983x
    xSarahx1983x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Add away :)
  • masterofktulu
    masterofktulu Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and always enjoy people who can get ideas from what I I eat :) anyone feel free to add me!
  • dominicyu
    dominicyu Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mines a open book! Add me if you need motivation.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • jeninfl
    jeninfl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian and currently doing low carb so I don't know if my diary will be helpful but it is open to friends so feel free to add me. I am also looking to lose about 80 lbs over the next year.
  • hoopla101
    hoopla101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me!
  • lupita8893
    lupita8893 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi there add me!
  • WendyZ82
    WendyZ82 Posts: 44 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I don't have much left to lose, but I did lose 118lbs since I joined MFP and I'll still be here logging once I switch
    to maintenance. I log everything , every day. My diary is open , feel free to add me :)

Edited because I can't spell :D
  • TheMicheleLea
    TheMicheleLea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started on here and I don't have a whole lot to lose since I lost most of it before MFP, but you are free to add me. My diary is open. Anyone is free to add me if they want. I need friends.
  • Jomaryou72
    Jomaryou72 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me ...i hope we can help each other stay on track ..i am not goid with pounds but need to lose nearly 30 kg
  • whereismyhat
    whereismyhat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Let's be friends :) I am new-ish here an would love to find someone to share this journey with.
    I am planning to lose about 20 kgs but my main goal is to get healthier.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I'm not as good as keeping my diary as I used to be. But you're still welcome to come in and take a gander. Either way, good luck to you! You can do it. :smile:
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I've also got 100 pounds to lose. My diary is always open. Also...I log my cheat days as it let's me know just how much I've cheated and I can look at the month and see how often I cheat.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    my diary is open!! you can add me too if you'd like
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 95 lbs, have loss 20 lbs so far. My diary is open, feel free to add me.