Looking for fitness buddies, motivation and accountability

Options
I live in Townsville , Australia. I'm a 30yo SAHM suffering from endometriosis and PCOS and struggle with my weight. I need fitness buddies to help me stay motivated and accountable I need to get my excess weight off not only because of my health but also to be the best role model I can for my toddler. Looking to connect with like minded individuals here and via facebook

Replies

• SnowballsMom805
    SnowballsMom805 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you in that! I posted similarly I have endometriosis. I do not understand what the SAHM stands for. I love the part that you said you would like to be the best role model for your toddler, that is some of my motivation too. I struggle with infertility but I am still struggling to hopefully become pregnant one day.
  • charleykayesmom
    charleykayesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU WITH MOTIVATION! WILL ADD YOU!
  • crrtop1990
    crrtop1990 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Had a baby a year ago and just had my galblader taken out.now I'm trying to get the motivation to keep working out to reach my goals.
  • pianojam14
    pianojam14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your mfp friend! I have pcos as well and am a SAHM to a one year old. I've got a long ways to go, but I want to lose weight for him.