20/Female/Kardashian body goals

I am a 20 year old student from England. I'm 5"7 and weigh 12stone. At the moment my goal weight does not exist because I want to LOOK and FEEL good. Numbers don't mean anything to me. My Fitness Pal told me I have a goal weight of 9stone so I'll go by that. My profile pic is of me when I was happiest with my body. A reminder that I can do this as I've done it before.
Looking for friends to help me on this journey please! Anyone with similar goals and good at motivating!
I start tomorrow, Monday 17th May 2015.
My dad recently surprised me with a holiday to Turkey in two months so within that time I need to loose as much weight as possible.
Overall goal is to be happy, healthy and sexy by my 21st Birthday.
Excited for this!

Replies

• williamwj2014
    williamwj2014 Posts: 750 Member
    better get one of those waist training belts if you want that kardashian body..lmfao..
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Hummm...2 months to Kardashian... Good luck with that!!!!
  • rupertspenser
    rupertspenser Posts: 567 Member
    hmm best get squatting!
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    If you don't have Kardashian genes or the plastic surgeons and money they spend on their bodies, you might want to reconsider your goals.....

You are you, not some plastic self centered celebrity,.....Your body can look like the best body for someone with your DNA, not like someone else's...

Rather concentrate on eating healthy, yummy food, and getting as fit and strong as you can, which at 20 is pretty possible and lots of fun.....Lots more fun than "losing as much weight as possible in two months" and aspiring to get someone else's body. That sounds like torture and would make me utterly miserable.

Lift heavy, do HIIT cardio, feed your muscles....And one last word of wisdom - if you are not happy now, chances are that losing a few pounds would not suddenly makes you happy in a couple of months.....
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Lolz.
  • jomiguelo
    jomiguelo Posts: 5 Member
    Lmao at kardashian goals. You'll probably have a better physique if u workout/diet properly and be consistent :)
  • Sleepi7
    Sleepi7 Posts: 1 Member
    Wth are u kidding me? Be your own self!