New.....again....

Options
Started this app a long time ago but didn't stick with it. Now I'm getting going with Eat to Perform. Back in the gym and starting to see results. I still have a lot of fat to lose but I'm in it for life!

Replies

• hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Good for you, just stick with it you'll get there. I am at goal weight now, but I still keep logging in, just to make certain I never find those pounds I lost ever again!

Calories in versus calories out.
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I really like your positive attitude! Good luck with reaching your goals-you can do it!!
  • phYndingME
    phYndingME Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey!!! Rub some of those positive vibes off on me please!!!! I'm glad to see you moving forward! I'm going to take a page from your book and stick with it after falling off! Keep up the great work! :)
  • RenChan1
    RenChan1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a 'new again' as well. Just started back up today to help keep me in line and accountable for everything I eat/drink. Very much a believer that this time is the right time!
  • debrafm
    debrafm Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Love the positive attitude. I'm a firm believer in the idea that your head is where it starts. If your head isn't in the game, the rest of the body isn't either. Great job and getting back to it!