Hello! 28 year old female from Charleston, SC

Options
Hi everyone.

My name is Eryn and I am a 28 year old living in Charleston, SC with my husband and two doggies.

I have struggled with weight all of my life -- almost always being at least a little overweight. I was able to successfully lose 25 pounds a few years back and get into great shape, but that all changed when I moved to Charleston. So many restaurants... so much good food and drinks and I packed on 15 pounds. Old clothes don't fit.. my wedding ring is too tight to wear... and I feel awful. I have slowly started exercising regularly (at least 3 days a week, but trying to work my way up), and eating better. I feel and look a little better, but still have issues with nighttime eating and drinking. I associate relaxing with enjoying food and drink, and I need to retrain my brain and break those unhealthy associations!

I also have a Europe trip coming up in September (first ever), and would love to lose a few pounds and be in more shape. I plan to do A LOT of walking. :)

Would love some friends for extra motivation and support!

:)

Eryn

Replies

• kfebersole
    kfebersole Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I know all about nighttime eating. Welcome to MFP. I'm a noob and know all about needing friends for motivation and support and the people here have been great. I'll send you a friend request.

PS- Southern girls are the best. (From Charlotte,NC) B)
  • rosesandhello
    rosesandhello Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! :)