been here a week

Options
hi...been on here for a week....so still really new. Always looking to meet new people...and be support for people...as well as find support in people that feel the same way as i do for wanting to get into shape :) Would love more feedback on how this site is working for everyone. feel free to add me if you like :) how is this site treating everyone? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jmassardo
    jmassardo Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome! I've been on here for around 9 months and I'm just over half way to my goal thanks to MFP.
  • tanyamg
    tanyamg Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I feel like this site is working really well for me. Counting calories has almost gotten to be a habit and its really easy. Good-luck and add me :)
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    I've been here for only about a week as well. So far I love it! Lost a few pounds and hope this pattern continues!
  • mckenzie94
    mckenzie94 Posts: 1
    Options
    hey!
    I've been here a little over a week as well and I'm really having a hard time getting past the 170 mark. It seems like that's just my rut I'm stuck in. I'm very busy, and find it extremely hard to find time to exercise. Please if anyone has any advice or things that have helped you I would be very grateful to you. Thanks :happy:
  • jmassardo
    jmassardo Posts: 84
    Options
    Mckenzie94, I would start by working on making sure you are logging all of your food and staying under your calories if you don't have time to go to the gym. The MFP program is set up with a built in calorie deficit so if you stay under you daily calories, you should slowly loose weight, which is the best way.
  • nh2576
    nh2576 Posts: 69
    Options
    Rora80, I read your profile and feel your pain! Feel free to check mine out - maybe we can be friends. I'm new here, too and don't have any yet.
  • kama5
    kama5 Posts: 11
    Options
    I've been doing this 4 weeks now and finding it hard to exercise however, its amazing what I've found I can do round the house alone!! Not lost much but getting used to calories and counting and drinking water which is hard for me. Count me in if you like but I'm not USA based!
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    29 pounds in 7 weeks!