Dear MFP...

Options
Hazelhaze05
Hazelhaze05 Posts: 85 Member
It's Saturday night about 11:45. I've had an amazing day with friends and family, now I'm sitting here alone. My life is good, but I'd like that one special person to make it even better... So can you please send me someone tall, funny, sweet, romantic, active, goal oriented, spontaneous, goofy, etc. Thank you I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

Replies

• Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Get in line, honey. Hahaha.
  • Hazelhaze05
    Options
    I've been in line forever, I think I missed it when they called my number or something lol
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya. Most of my friends are/were married. I hate the feeling, but I like to say that my guy is still in the making.
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    That's what I need too...

I think maybe I am in the wrong line, because none of the ones I get seem to fit that criteria ;-)
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Are you sure MFP is the place to wish for that one???? Cause if it is...Dear MFP...
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I have the man I want...

but, if MFP could do something about my annoying ex, I'd be ever so grateful.
  • Hazelhaze05
    Options
    I'm 1000% fine with being single... I'm happy, and I enjoy my days... I'm just over coming home alone lol
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I have an older brother that my mom keeps trying to get me to hook up with someone (he's 25)... He resides in Northern VA though. Any NOVA girls out there :-)
  • LauriinSB
    LauriinSB Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The minute I'm done with him, he's all yours!!!!
  • Hazelhaze05
    Options
    Are you sure MFP is the place to wish for that one???? Cause if it is...Dear MFP...

Can't hurt to try lol Or, you can at least get funny responses. In the end it's a win win situation lol
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    It's Saturday night about 11:45. I've had an amazing day with friends and family, now I'm sitting here alone. My life is good, but I'd like that one special person to make it even better... So can you please send me someone tall, funny, sweet, romantic, active, goal oriented, spontaneous, goofy, etc. Thank you I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

Lets see... Im only 5'8 so not tall. Goal oriented? Well i have a good job but my only real goal is to be an amazing dad. I think I do pretty good at it. Being a single father is hard but a blessing. All the other things I match up with, lol. But I am only focused on ym kids and dont date. :-)
  • Hazelhaze05
    Options
    I have an older brother that my mom keeps trying to get me to hook up with someone (he's 25)... He resides in Northern VA though. Any NOVA girls out there :-)

Aww your Mom would be so proud of you right now lol
  • Hazelhaze05
    Options
    The minute I'm done with him, he's all yours!!!!

haha your'e too kind!
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options

Aww your Mom would be so proud of you right now lol

She's tried to convince me to sign him up for Match.com without him knowing. All I have to say is thank god I met my amazing man 5 years ago because if she's this crazy with my brother I can only imagine the attention I would have been getting had I been single now... haha
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    So can you please send me someone tall, funny, sweet, romantic, active, goal oriented, spontaneous, goofy, etc. Thank you I'd greatly appreciate it!!!

I'm already taken!

:)
  • Tiggerrick
    Options

We can ask for this one too????? MFP is better than I thought!
  • Hazelhaze05
    Options

We can ask for this one too????? MFP is better than I thought!

Well, MFP is about weight loss. Getting an EX to kick rocks is losing well over 100lbs most of the time lol
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    like soldierdad I'm also not tall 5'8". I'm goal oriented, I am working towards becoming a truck driver which means no time to date. I'm funny looking, romantic, sweet and working towards being active. my mental instability makes me spontaneous and goofy too.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Today I want to find someon to share life with.

Tomorrow I will probably be glad I am single.

I wish, wish, wish I could make up my mind LOL
  • Tiggerrick
    Options

Well, MFP is about weight loss. Getting an EX to kick rocks is losing well over 100lbs most of the time lol

Bahahaha. I didn't realize I needed to loose that much weight.