Homeschooling mom with 100+ to lose ... ready for a change!

Options
Hey everyone ... I'm Sandra, and I'm brand new on MFP today! This looks like an amazing site, and I love the phone app too! I would love to hear from any other homeschooling moms out there!

Replies

• messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm a homeschool mom and have lost 30 of my 100lbs - I will add you!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    I am neither a homeschooler, nor a mom, but welcome anyway. You will get lots of support here.
  • weallhaveastory
    Options
    Hi Sandra!!!

Welcome and I am SURE u will enjoy it here! I LOVE IT! My 3 boys HOME SCHOOL me! lol...
  • Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm a homeschooler, well unschooler. I have four girls. Welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey!
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    Welcome....my daughter is 2 and I also watch a 3 year old during the week. We do Tot school LOL add me if you like
  • devodev44
    devodev44 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm a home schooling dad, welcome and there's no better motivation than knowing we have to set an example for the kids!

Much success to you!
  • sandra760
    sandra760 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I need all the friends I can get on here for motivation. I can't wait until I see my first 30# GONE!
  • sandra760
    sandra760 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    HA! I know what you mean! LOL! Thanks for the welcome!
  • SharriLee
    SharriLee Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom, 6 and 3 year old boys. You would think keeping up with them would keep the pounds off.....I'm starting AGAIN today with 100+ to lose as well. Feel free to add me as a friend. Hopefully we can support each other through this journey.
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Homeschooling mom here!...Welcome to the site! This is the most amazing place to be on a weight loss journey. The forums are filled with information and opinions to help you along the way! I 've hit a healthy weight with 8 lbs left to my ideal weight and am confident that I will get there from this site. (33 lbs to date) I'd love to have you as a friend for weight loss support and homeschooling ideas!
  • shihtzuallie
    shihtzuallie Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence...I am a homeschooling mom too! :smile: feel free to add me too
  • amyr39
    amyr39 Posts: 1
    Options
    remember that it is a life change, no diets, burn more calories than you consume. that simple. start with some light walking and you will notice after some time that you are walking faster and longer and then you will notice the pounds come off. Be true to yourself, you deserve the best life possible.....

Good luck in your weight loss success,

p.s. remember to go on to myfitnesspal.com everyday and log your food. Be totally honest in your profile it will work I promise. Just be totally honest. If you have a donut or that chocolate cake it is okay to log it. we are allowed to cheat once in a while

amaris
  • Jill3lizabeth
    Options
    Homeschool mom of teens in Illinois. I've missed so much of my family activities due to weight. So ready for change. Add me.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Homeschooling mom of 12 & 9 year old girls.