I've got 300+ Pounds to Lose! Let's be friends!

Options
Hey everyone!

My name's Ricky and I'm currently about 538lbs.

I know it's a LOT!

I've been walking daily and am currently eating healthy through Nutrisystem.

And the support on here has been amazing so far! It really makes the weightloss journey more bearable when you have friends cheering you on!

I'm always on the lookout for more friends, one can never have too many! So you if you'd like to be friends, feel free to add me!

And if we're already friends.... THANK YOU!

:)

Replies

• Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm in if you want my support.
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I've got over 100 lbs to lose and am just getting started. I need all the support I can get too!
  • TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Whittedo wrote: »
    I'm in if you want my support.

I could always use the extra support!
    wwh140 wrote: »
    You can add me if you would like. I've got over 100 lbs to lose and am just getting started. I need all the support I can get too!

Let's help each other!
  • ashmarie1083
    ashmarie1083 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Good luck with everything! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • dantanjah
    dantanjah Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • yugevorgsum
    yugevorgsum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    If it will help you - count me in. Best of luck.
  • kayakqueen53
    kayakqueen53 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too! I'll be cheering you on. Keep up the good work. I had 90 pounds to lose when I started NS last November. I've lost almost 45 pounds so far. I am halfway to my goal, which I can't believe. You can do this!
  • amazon35
    amazon35 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yay! You made one of the hardest decisions, that's to get healthy! We'll figure it out. I'm only 20lbs in of 150. I have to make it. I'm going to add you!
  • brendiux1987
    brendiux1987 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can totally add me: brendiux1987! I can use the motivation as well..... I'm wanting to lose about 50+ lbs. and I know how the weight loss journey can get tough sometimes. But when you have people cheering you on and you feel the pressure of accountability things get a tiny bit easier. :)
    I just bought a Fitbit band (Charge HR) it's been helpful. Idk if you have one but if you do add me! The challenges are kinda fun and add friendly competition ;)
    www.fitbit.com/user/3G34SW
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    You can totally add me: brendiux1987! I can use the motivation as well..... I'm wanting to lose about 50+ lbs. and I know how the weight loss journey can get tough sometimes. But when you have people cheering you on and you feel the pressure of accountability things get a tiny bit easier. :)
    I just bought a Fitbit band (Charge HR) it's been helpful. Idk if you have one but if you do add me! The challenges are kinda fun and add friendly competition ;)
    www.fitbit.com/user/3G34SW

Added, thank you!

Having friends really does help!

Never heard of the Fitbit, gonna have to check it out.
  • Mermaid_s
    Mermaid_s Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your friend.
  • TheBigDirection
    Options
    Mermaid_s wrote: »
    Would love to be your friend.

Sure! Invite sent :)
  • BigMamaLynsey
    BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Invite sent!
  • Ginnaye2014
    Ginnaye2014 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me :-) :-) I have 146lbs to lose. I'll still be a bit heavy but I like being thick. I'll be healthier for my kids though, and for me. My goal is to get to 220.
  • ItaliaBrwnEyes
    ItaliaBrwnEyes Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie and just started my Nutrisystem plan today. I was quite disappointed that Nutrisystem took away the support system of blogs and community boards. I am here hoping to find other Nutrisystem members. I would love to support one another! :smiley:
  • puddle17
    puddle17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 25 kgs to lose- don't know what that is in pounds? I have a lot to lose anyway :) Would love some friends on here. I'm in Australia btw
  • DataSeven
    DataSeven Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I still have about 100lb to lose. I have been using and logging on MFP for about a year and a half. Have lost 126 lbs to date. Feel free to add me.
  • shawnmstout
    shawnmstout Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I lost about 20 lbs on nutrisystem then plateau'd for 3 months. Watch out for carbs and salt intake with nutrisystem. 1 good thing it teaches you and gets your body used to is portion control. However, the food isn't the greatest. You generally pay around $5/dinner, $3 for the lunches, around $3 for the breakfasts. Ala Carte with the 3 month membership for $30 isn't bad and you get a 30% discount. All in all i am glad i tried nutrisystem, however, i am moving onto more healthy foods now and mainly fixing my own meals and measuring things out. You will find out how much things have through myfitnesspal which gave me a good indicator what i was lacking in my meals. If you like spicy, the white bean chicken chili is one of my favorites :) stay away from the un-refrigerated meatloaf and potatoes, that isn't meat.