Redheads

Options

Replies

• tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    The only thing this thread is missing is a little soul....

Haha
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    m9wz52g5wb1g.jpg
    Younger me! Always been the real deal. LOL.
    Me.jpg 12.7K
  • Krock83
    Krock83 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Can I just chime in that I love redheads...have always had a weakness for redheads (ever since I first saw Tiffany way back when...yes, I'm old okay! LOL). Actually ended up marrying one too. :smile:
  • leonepeter
    leonepeter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    leonepeter wrote: »
    best thread EVER!
    i can't help it, redheads are the most gorgeous women. there's no thing as a ugly redhead, you are all beautifull :)

you wanna see the below quoted image...
    tp0ziup60bow.jpg

thanks for ruining my love for redheads :wink:
  • sweetandsassyred
    sweetandsassyred Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Oh is that why we are friends? I love it when I hear guys say they have a weakness for redheads. That really is so sweet guys and we love hearing it. ;)
  • vadersaysno
    vadersaysno Posts: 1,965 Member
    Options
    Oh is that why we are friends? I love it when I hear guys say they have a weakness for redheads. That really is so sweet guys and we love hearing it. ;)

I actually used to tell girls I was dating (that weren't redheads) - "if I cheat on you, it's going to be with a redhead. I can't resist them". One of my exes actually showed up to a party about a year and a half after we broke up (she made a couple of attempts in that time frame to get me back) with her hair freshly dyed red. I mean like in the YEARS that I knew her, she was always blonde and then knowing I was going to be at a party, FRESH dye job. She didn't look to pleased when she saw that I was with a redhead who was her daughter's age (ex was 8 1/2 years older than me with a daughter 8 years younger than me).

Redheads really do make me weak though.
  • EmpireApple
    EmpireApple Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't love a redhead lady. The sexiest of em all!
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    fowwtxidypsn.jpg
    Mop-top bed-head pouty morning face
  • leonepeter
    leonepeter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @Hoolahoopsmcgee's
    still looking awesome you redhead wonderfull :)
  • SomeGirlSomewhere
    SomeGirlSomewhere Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    I'm a blonde, but this is for any redheads who don't really like their hair color!
    b34061b4f9b3.png
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    leonepeter wrote: »
    @Hoolahoopsmcgee's
    still looking awesome you redhead wonderfull :)
    hehe thank you!
  • Creiddylad1
    Creiddylad1 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Gingerchin approves.
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    surely we should have had a male posting by now... a ginger with a ginger goatee <3<3:*<3<3
    I have a thing for the ging!
  • j_bark
    Options
    64786480fcd93318e2ff6923be276d4adcb8.jpg
  • ladykate26
    Options
    that's surely brown? @j_bark
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    4mwxtghfb8t0.jpg

me when I was little ( my red hair was stronger then! )

r1uakvwbuben.jpg

5dcpo97bp0mi.jpg

both above is my natural hair now... in the summer the front pieces go near enough strawberry blonde... but I have warmth all over my hair when the sun hits lol.

also my eyes change colour frequently! mainly from orange/brown to smokey grey/green I call them Autumn eyes! as that is what my eyes remind me of. over the years I have asked hairdressers what colour they would say my hair was... none of them could pinpoint as I have black/red/blonde/brown even white! strands :/ since I was about 10 :joy: here in the UK sadly there are thousands of awful people that name call anyone with red hair... even adults! sadly that is what leads to us dying our hair! which I admit I used to... but now I think who cares ( middle finger! ) I have red curtains that need to match my carpet!! :joy: Red Heads Rule ;p
  • j_bark
    Options
    Nah it is some nice ging @ladykate26 . A very robust ging. However it is just the beard and chin. Sadly under the cap lies blonde.
  • ladykate26
    Options
    ooo blonde and ging mix - come on - take the hat off and post again! shine the light on that face hair so we can see the red!

Sorry that sounds very bossy doesn't it!