Ongoing Bulk Results

Options
I thought I'd start a new thread; the old one is here:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10135602/one-week-down-observations#latest

I'm about six weeks in at this point. I'm shy of three pounds gained, which sucks but it also more or less on target with the .5 lb/week suggested rate.

The last three or four weigh-ins have suggested a plateau so I think it's time to increase my daily goal again by 100. Frankly, I'm not excited about that idea. More peanut butter. More sandwiches.

My goal was initially to get back up to 200 or so and I think I'd hit that at 1 lb. a week for a few weeks and be done with it. Then I learned that 1 lb. a week was a little optimistic so I've been grinding away at half that rate for six weeks.

I'm hoping I'm halfway through.

Lifts slowly progressing. I'll be back next week with more updates.

Replies

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options

I'll be back next week with more updates.

In the old thread, this thread, or will you be making a new thread?

• keithcw_the_first
    keithcw_the_first Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    This very thread. The old one was confusingly titled "one week down: observations", although it would go on to contain several weeks of data.
  • sjohnson__1
    sjohnson__1 Posts: 405 Member
    Options

The last three or four weigh-ins have suggested a plateau so I think it's time to increase my daily goal again by 100. Frankly, I'm not excited about that idea. More peanut butter. More sandwiches.

There are plenty of us cutting who would enjoy those added calories. Don't complain. EAT UP! and use ONE thread if you have to. lol.
  • sjohnson__1
    sjohnson__1 Posts: 405 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Chieflrg wrote: »

I'll be back next week with more updates.

In the old thread, this thread, or will you be making a new thread?

HAHA!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Yawn.. What are we talking about?
  • Snow3y
    Snow3y Posts: 1,412 Member
    Options
    ok
  • keithcw_the_first
    Options
    Good loookin' out guys, thx
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Your MFP blog would be a better place for you to record your results/updates, rather than the main forums. The forums are more for general questions or specific training questions.
  • keithcw_the_first
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »
    Your MFP blog would be a better place for you to record your results/updates, rather than the main forums. The forums are more for general questions or specific training questions.

Ah! Now there's a useful tip. Can you delete this thread - or do I need to flag it?