35 petite female struggling to gain weight

Options
Pascayd
Pascayd Posts: 3 Member
Hey had friend recommend app. Hoping it will help. 35, petite n struggling to gain weight. Lack of appetite is definitely not helping. If I manage to gain a pound or two, the following week I just lose it. Stress has been a huge factor, along with a prescription that causes lost of appetite n weight loss.
I am 5'3" and currently "today" am only at 102 lbs.. I look sick, soo boney n drawn out. My old weight was always 118-120 lbs. And that was not working out back then.( approx 10 yrs ago) Eating whatever I wanted.
I am in the worse shape/health of my life.
Want to gain weight n focus on lower body to build curves.
I have just finally started with a trainer last wk, but looking for tips, motivation, n friends to help support me along this struggle.
Just trying to finish up going thru a separation after 10 yrs ( think stress n weight loss was due to unhealthy relationship), but want to show my 8 yr old son. A strong n healthy mother!
Please add me n suggest away, tks

Also in Halifax area, NS if any locals

Replies

• scottlarock34
    scottlarock34 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're lucky to have naturally high metabolism. Try adding some weight gainers to your diet couple of shakes each day will increase weight and if your lifting weights you should see results in right places.
    Get someone to show you correct form for Squats Deadlifts pull ups and just keep pushing yourself to go heavier. lifting combined with good workout and increasing protein and weight gainers should give you what you're looking for.
    Hope it helps but any decent Trainer Instructor should offer help free of charge at your gym.

Another good class is Body Pump hits whole body and Female Instructors are allways knowledgeable and will give you great advice! !
  • Pascayd
    Pascayd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks, yea I've tried the mutant mass several times... Find the four scoops too much. But least two, problem then is I'm full for the day. But am back to tying it again at night before bed.
    As well as I preferred to hirer a trainer. Have only had two sessions, he definitely knows his stuff. So hoping progress will slowly start now