What Motivates you?

Options
I'm working out and eating right to improve myself not only Physically but Mentally.

Replies

• br3adman
    br3adman Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Just to feel better. Not so much worried about looking better.
  • S_Evanson613
    S_Evanson613 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My daughter. Teaching how to be healthy and active instead of sitting on the couch watching tv.
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I motivate me. :) Having my first Half Ironman triathlon staring me in the face in less than 5 weeks helps too. LOL! :p
  • zoemacleod91
    zoemacleod91 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    After getting myself in this mess in the first place, I motivate myself. Not just in how I used too look but how I used too FEEL. I felt so much healthier when I wasn't overweight.

Good luck everyone :smile:
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    My kids
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    goals

wait...gains

wait...goals

wait...gains

*kitten* it, both
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Because I want to do thingsmy weight wouldnt allow me to do, and so on. I plan on going to amusement parks and taking my kids gocart riding all kinds of things, plus I love CUTE CLOTHES!
  • Kasey_Ford
    Kasey_Ford Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Seeing the results. It's so easy to be discouraged. My dietician showed me what 5lbs looked like (that's my total loss so far), and I was astonished at the amount that my body has gotten rid of with just a few small changes. You can do this. Just take each success as it is: a success, and do not count your failure as a failure, but a misstep. If you beat yourself up, you're more likely to just say to heck with it. (that is if you are anything like me.)
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    2 kids (7 & 11). That that don't kill me, will only make me stronger
    Truer words never said. Keeping up with these two is making me younger and younger (don't mind the bruises, winded breath, aches & pains)
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Although I started out mostly to reduce to what I felt was a better weight, the increased self-confidence and self-empowerment to make changes in my personal life now provide more motivation.
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    My daughter! She's almost 2 and looks so perfect. I don't want her to struggle with her weight like me!
  • nicfitnesszone
    nicfitnesszone Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    gobonas99 wrote: »
    I motivate me. :) Having my first Half Ironman triathlon staring me in the face in less than 5 weeks helps too. LOL! :p

This is exciting!!!
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I motivate myself. I set a goal and I do what I can to reach it. I've come a long way since I was almost 300 pounds 3 years ago!