One day at a time...

Options
Hello all..

I've had a very rough past few years and gained over 110lbs! Stress, depression, etc.. Although, my weight gain wasn't due to eating too much, I was barely eating. This led to my body retaining fat or whatever. Also, I want to mention I have PCOS, that contributed to my depression because of the facial hair..EW!, I've moved here to Atlanta a few years ago and have became a hermit because of the weight gain mostly. I started this health and fitness challenge 2 years ago call Visalus BodybyVi 90 day challenge and Iost 26lbs without much work in less than 2 months. I love it but didnt stick with it because I simply was lazy. I don't care what fitness program we decide to join, they don't work unless we put in work. I haven't gained that weight back however I have a long way to go to reach my goal and this time I am putting forth some effort. SO, I am giving it another go. I don't have much support..well..my daughter is my cheerleader..lol I just wish I had people I can work out with or have an accountability partner..that would help a lot. None-the-less, I have to find the support within myself and be accountable for my health/fitness. I am open to fitness tips from all....I wish everyone well on their journey.

-LaToya

Replies

• mytwodarlings
    mytwodarlings Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi LaToya...glad to meet you. Let's do this!!!
  • healthyshakeup
    healthyshakeup Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello! Nice to meet you..what are your goals?
  • Bria0709
    Bria0709 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello all..

I've had a very rough past few years and gained over 110lbs! Stress, depression, etc.. Although, my weight gain wasn't due to eating too much, I was barely eating. This led to my body retaining fat or whatever. Also, I want to mention I have PCOS, that contributed to my depression because of the facial hair..EW!, I've moved here to Atlanta a few years ago and have became a hermit because of the weight gain mostly. I started this health and fitness challenge 2 years ago call Visalus BodybyVi 90 day challenge and Iost 26lbs without much work in less than 2 months. I love it but didnt stick with it because I simply was lazy. I don't care what fitness program we decide to join, they don't work unless we put in work. I haven't gained that weight back however I have a long way to go to reach my goal and this time I am putting forth some effort. SO, I am giving it another go. I don't have much support..well..my daughter is my cheerleader..lol I just wish I had people I can work out with or have an accountability partner..that would help a lot. None-the-less, I have to find the support within myself and be accountable for my health/fitness. I am open to fitness tips from all....I wish everyone well on their journey.

-LaToya

Which bodybyvi kit did you get?
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    The best motivation is to find why you're doing this. And I'm not talking about the obvious. Find deep down what will get you moving on a Friday night, or saying no to that tasty bag of chips. When your motivation is greater than your excuses, nothing can stop you!

Feel free to add me, I log everyday and I message friends who don't log in a while :)
  • Sabine022895
    Sabine022895 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm adding.. We can motivate each other. :)