In SC looking for motivating buddies!

Options
bradnerj2
bradnerj2 Posts: 10 Member
Hey everyone! I just got started using this app yesterday and am very excited to get started! I would love to find some friends to keep accountable with and to lean on for motivation and advise! A little bit about me: Im a Virgo who is a huge animal lover, wine lover and travel lover! I also have a small YouTube channel called Julianne Nora that I make random videos on. You can get to know me a little better on there too. Let's be friends!

Replies

• emaylerocks
    emaylerocks Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in sc. :)
  • francesgenao
    francesgenao Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi I am in NYC
  • bradnerj2
    Options
    Well hello there! I am in the fort mill area and am excited to get motivated and lose weight to be happy with myself. Nice to meet you!
  • champs1961
    champs1961 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there I am looking for some friends on-line to help me through this process of creating a new healthier image. I need motiviation. I am an artist living on a mini-farm in Indiana. I too am a huge animal lover, traveler, enjoy gourmet cooking and wine in between all my art - oil painting. Let's be friends. I love SC and NC..
  • bradnerj2
    Options
    Would love to be friends! Let's do this!!!
  • moledew
    moledew Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    bradnerj2 wrote: »
    Well hello there! I am in the fort mill area and am excited to get motivated and lose weight to be happy with myself. Nice to meet you!

I live in York and work off Westinghouse!
  • Justinelovezumba32
    Justinelovezumba32 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I live in Greenville!