Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Weight loss for pregnancy

The title says it all. I have been advised I need to lose a great deal of weight in order to try to get pregnant. I want to give it my best shot. I'm three weeks in and looking for friends to help support me and I them. Want to be my fitness pal?

Replies

• Ichasestorms
    Ichasestorms Posts: 24 Member
    Hey there! I'm also trying to lose weight so that my husband and I can start our family. Feel free to add me :)
  • AshLawsonPearson
    AshLawsonPearson Posts: 34 Member
    In the process of going through our first (hopefully last!!!!) round of IVF!
  • Ichasestorms
    Ichasestorms Posts: 24 Member
    Best of luck to you Ash! Hope this one is the winner!
  • charlottebhall
    charlottebhall Posts: 4 Member
    Hey I am also in the same position - I have 80lbs to lose before I can get the doctors to help. Only started last month, it would be great to get some support from others doing the same!
  • blackangelcreations
    blackangelcreations Posts: 15 Member
    How is everyone doing?
  • alyhuggan
    alyhuggan Posts: 717 Member
    You have to tag them with @ then their name or they won't get the notification @blackangelcreations
  • msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    edited May 2015
    I had to lose 25 lbs before I was able to get pregnant with PCOS. Gained 35 with my pregnancy but I am now down 20+ were I was pre pregnancy.
  • msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    We are planning on trying for baby #2 this fall and I would like to be down another 10lbs. You can do it!