If you're new here please leave a comment so other people can add you(also add me amazingpaularcher)

Options

Replies

• Czeslav
    Czeslav Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    34th day. I'm from Poland, still got 20 kilos to loose. Feel free to add me!
  • noxxmod
    noxxmod Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Michelle. Been here about 2 weeks. Looking to re-lose 15 lbs I've gained back after losing 75......
  • cherylann11
    cherylann11 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, started mfp today after falling off thw wagon, need motivation and someone to kick my butt once in a while! Add me
  • AmAnDuh77
    AmAnDuh77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Going on my 1 year MFP anniversary, 56 lbs down so far :smiley: Feel free to add!
  • Ryanstwin
    Ryanstwin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm doing bodybuilding style training. Not looking to compete or anything just getting the physique I want, and to be more healthy physically and mentally . They go hand in hand.
  • Ryanstwin
    Ryanstwin Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends I have no clue how this works yet
    On the app go to the menu.. Select Friends
    Top right click the + .. Then select the third option which says add friend enter @ email user name. Enter that persons name . Or you can simply click on someone's profile
  • nerdydeeneen
    nerdydeeneen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • milina137
    milina137 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    my name is Milina..i've been here for a while now..add me :)
  • Minx3105
    Minx3105 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm Jade - new here so feel free to add me•
  • ashers11627
    ashers11627 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    katie11111 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. My name is katie. A 26 year old how hopes to turn all this negative weight into something sepeci for my 27th birthday coming up in October. Don't know what the do but I think I have to start somewhere and move on from there feel free to text with any helpful tips and tricks and off do the same
    Good luck
  • ashers11627
    ashers11627 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    katie11111 wrote: »
    Hi everyone. My name is katie. A 26 year old how hopes to turn all this negative weight into something sepeci for my 27th birthday coming up in October. Don't know what the do but I think I have to start somewhere and move on from there feel free to text with any helpful tips and tricks and off do the same
    Good luck
  • lbpersoon
    lbpersoon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, today is my first day of trying. You can add me too.
  • kmanrique321
    kmanrique321 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am also new here. Been using MFP for about a week. Had a friend who used it a year ago & really got fit. I am looking to lose A LOT of weight & have a long way to go! Feel free to add me. (Not sure how to do it myself! LOL) I guess I really need some help!
  • carriesmilesx2015
    carriesmilesx2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new add me please
  • Goodiez
    Goodiez Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Adrian here
    fun, friendly, and encouraging! Feel free to add me.
  • georgiawilson96
    georgiawilson96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Georgia. I've been on this app for about two weeks, and I've lost 10lbs so far! Woo! Would love some friends to help motivate though. Add me if you like :-)
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hi my name is Robert and I live in Georgia, United States. I went through crazy 6 month transformation back in 2012 that completely changed my reality of what is possible and sparked my passion for Body Building. I'm new to MFP and wish I new about this place back then.

Feel free to add me for motivation as I'm always posting stuff about meal prep and personal development. You guys simply have to believe you are worth the effort if you are going to make it. Start with an obtainable goal. Track your progress weekly, and do not be afraid to set new goals. I ONLY lost 1 lb per week, but over 6 months this happened...so be patient and stay consistent!!

Profile-Front-Hips-final4.jpg

Profile-Side-Final22-400.jpg

Now I am focusing on Aesthetics while maintaining and improving functional strength. I still have goals to reach...and I'll see you guys at the finish line.

"If they ever tell my story. Let them say I walked with giants. Men rise and fall...like the Winter wheat, but these names will never die. Let them say I lived in the time of Narcissist, sculptors, and physiques. Let them say I lived in the time of Zyzz." - Said Shavershian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRbTdT9RGWA

• 460mustang
    460mustang Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Joined yesterday, from Arizona, looking to lose 20 lbs. Looks like MVP is a great app, excited to try it out. Hope to stay motivated.
  • emmy15rocks
    emmy15rocks Posts: 73 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Not new to MFP, but have come back after a long break. Feel free to add me!
  • cr4igw
    cr4igw Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Craig, I'm new to mfp and trying to gain lean mass, into strength training and bodybuilding. Looking for friends to share training tips, nutrition advice, motivation and just have a laugh with like minded people whilst on my journey. Feel free to add me