Friends !

Options
iandrew124
iandrew124 Posts: 170 Member
Hey! Currently losing weight and I'm looking for people who are new or interested in programming. Trying to come up with friends who enjoy doing the same.things, along with striving for a healthier life. Feel free to add me and/or message me. Current weight loss goal is 100 lbs. Oh, and feel free to leave a comment talking about yourself so other can add you with similar interests whether it be similar to mine or not. Its always good to have friends you can depend on.

Replies

• iandrew124
    Options
    Bump!
  • iandrew124
    Options
    Bump ~
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi!!! Please feel free to add me! My profile deception probably isn't accurate, I'm a 26yr old, married mom of 3. I enjoy music, horseback riding, animals, being our doors, music, hanging with friends, movies/ tv series, arcade video games, cooking, going on trips/traveling, ect. Feel free to add me for support, a friend, someone to talk to, keep you motivated ect. Thanks guys!
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Description*
  • HnyB123
    HnyB123 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm not into programming. I like some anime, Sailor Moon, Ouran High School Host Club, and Fruits Basket...my sister is an anime, manga & Korean drama enthusiast. I'm more into novels. I have at least 100 more pounds to lose. I'm not great with sticking to this, but I'm hoping making a few new friends will help with that. Add me if you want to!