fat foods

Options
Hi everyone! So I just finished putting in my food for today and my macros are 23 fat left and low carb and protein. So i was wanting to know a food that has a good fat source and very low in carb and protein....I know peanut butter is one but I'm not always in the mood for that, so do y'all know a good one? Thank you!

Replies

• doktorglass
    doktorglass Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    vegetable oil and avocado?
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Avocado is pretty good because of it's fiber count. I eat a few a week! Mayo will up your fat.

Instead of trying to find one food that gets you to your macro goals, try altering the whole meal. If you're regularly low on fat then use full fat dressings, sauces, butter, mayo, sour cream, yogurt, etc. Being low or high for a day isn't a big deal. You're looking for balance over time.
  • Datarn
    Datarn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Nuts, cheese? butter...coconut oil, bacon.
  • d1664256
    d1664256 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mix half Tbsp vinegar with 2Tbsp olive oil and a little salt, and you have a delicious vinaigrette shot.
  • angelbarbz123
    angelbarbz123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow how could I forget about avocado lol thanks! :)
  • comeongethealthyro
    comeongethealthyro Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    cooking anything in coconut or extra virgin olive oil!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! So I just finished putting in my food for today and my macros are 23 fat left and low carb and protein. So i was wanting to know a food that has a good fat source and very low in carb and protein....I know peanut butter is one but I'm not always in the mood for that, so do y'all know a good one? Thank you!

Boiled egg