Artist needs motivational friends to encourage me

Options
I am a positive and grateful woman that wants to shed the pounds. I am one of those foodie’s that love to eat can cook gourmet meals. I need some inspirational friends who are food lovers but can motivate or lent an ear to listen. I will return the favor.
About ME: I love ART – I am an artist, oil painter at the movement. I am passionate about gourmet-cooking, travel, anything artsy and books, gardening and antiques. I love anything French, Italian or Spanish. I live on a mini-farm in Indiana.
Thank you for stopping by.

I hope you have a great day - walk some extra steps or lift a few extra pounds.

Replies

• MsTiff1981
    MsTiff1981 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me. I love cooking, and am always trying out new things. I log on to MFP everyday so I can be a positive and encouraging friend.
  • bradnerj2
    bradnerj2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I also paint but Im really just a novice! I love it though it can be so relaxing (most of the time) lol! I just painted some pottery from a studio last week it was so fun it was like a ladies night where you can bring wine and listen to music and paint I highly recommend it! I will help motivate you as well dont worry we can do it! Lets just focus on making ourselves feel happy and taking it one day at a time!
  • champs1961
    champs1961 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful I love ladies nightly events. I joined an outdoor Plein Air Painting group of painters and we meet and go to Lake Michigan Dunes and farms it does keep your mind off eating. I agree focus on making ourselves happy amen.