Options
1235»

Replies

• DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    JarethG wrote: »
    abs are made in the kitchen, sure.

Traps are made in the gym. Anyone can have abs. It takes work to get dat cobra hood.

#TrapsBrah!! :)
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I think the take away from this beautiful thread is that pre-planning meals makes getting to where you want to be a lot easier. I tell most of the people I work with to just start with prepping the lunch for the week. Bring some snacks to work and don't screw up dinner and most people are on track for losing weight. Or maybe prep the meal you are most likely to mess up.

Convenience is the key to consistency and consistency is the key to results. Not everyone wants to compete, but if you have never prepped meals for a week I would encourage you to try it just once. You may find it addicting as you spend very little time worrying about food during the week..the convenience and efficiency of it all is amazing. You'll save a lot of money if you are used to eating out.
  • myee924
    myee924 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I think the take away from this beautiful thread is that pre-planning meals makes getting to where you want to be a lot easier. I tell most of the people I work with to just start with prepping the lunch for the week. Bring some snacks to work and don't screw up dinner and most people are on track for losing weight. Or maybe prep the meal you are most likely to mess up.

Convenience is the key to consistency and consistency is the key to results. Not everyone wants to compete, but if you have never prepped meals for a week I would encourage you to try it just once. You may find it addicting as you spend very little time worrying about food during the week..the convenience and efficiency of it all is amazing. You'll save a lot of money if you are used to eating out.

Well said! Thank you!!!! :smile: