If you're new here please leave a comment so other people can add you(also add me amazingpaularcher)

Options
123457»

Replies

• sleeper21589
    sleeper21589 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to MFP, but looking for active friends to help motivate me and keep me accountable!
  • megan_dotson
    megan_dotson Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me
  • masterofktulu
    masterofktulu Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! Definitely add me
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me..
  • shawna357
    shawna357 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Shawna and would love to have encouraging friends. Add me please
  • nessatall
    nessatall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hope I'm doing this right....been on here on and off for a few years and has helped tremendously with reaching goals before. Trying to lose 30-40 lbs, tone up and maintain. Feel free to add (:

• xSarahx1983x
    xSarahx1983x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm Sarah, 31 from Norwich, Norfolk, great Britain, I put on weight after my divorce and hoping to get down to a healthy weight, looking for friends to cheer me on (and me to encourage and cheer along too) I like walking, guinea pigs (we have 8!) Reading and watching TV shows (sci fi and super natural books and shows) am studying maths GCSE and hoping to go to university and become a nurse
  • nzchikky
    nzchikky Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im not new but still have a long way to go :)
  • treehgr
    treehgr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Heidi. When I follow a primal diet, I see great results. Been lazy and ready to refocus my diet. Feel free to add me.
  • mn7189
    mn7189 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Everyone add me! Just trying to grow my network so I can stay accountable, motivated, and learn as much as I can.
  • kaitlinnn_r
    kaitlinnn_r Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Kaitlin! Feel free to add me (:
  • FitnessGirl_Smile15
    FitnessGirl_Smile15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Feel free to add me!
  • FromAshes2Beast
    FromAshes2Beast Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have a great FL as is but am looking to add some more. Looking for those who actually communicate and not just hit the "like" button. If this is you, guys or gals, feel free to send me a FR. Now let's go crush a workout and make everyday better than the previous!
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Hi. Monica here. I've been on MFP for a month and have only lost 2 pounds. I am trying really hard to lose a min of 30 lbs. I'm really frustrated. Cut out snacks, work out and stay around 1200 calories.

Honestly the best thing you can do is throw out your body scales and buy yourself some food scales
  • Ms_Jojo
    Ms_Jojo Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm 10days in so still kinda new & finding my feet, feel free to add me :)
  • Karen_can_do_this
    Karen_can_do_this Posts: 1,150 Member
    Options
    Add me guys! I'm not overly new but I'm on regularly. I work spastic hours so time zones aren't too much of an issue.
    I'm Australian too which makes me extra awesome lmfao
  • mooo92
    mooo92 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Scott, I'll try to add you fellas, add me too
  • elga_thres
    elga_thres Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Elga! I just started using this app yesterday. Feel free to add me.
  • helynabq
    helynabq Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey...I'm Helyn. Just started, wish me luck and best of luck to everyone as well! Let's motivate each other!
  • britzen
    britzen Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Britzen here, feel free to add!