Looking for friends with an open diary

frayed47
frayed47 Posts: 3 Member
I've been dieting and losing weight for the past few months. I hope to be down 100 lbs by the next year or 2. I find it very helpful and encouraging to be able to see other people's food diaries and their diet to help assess myself. I also make my own diary open and log everyday (except on cheat days/meals) and do so accurately. Thanks!

Replies

• slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Hi there! I am also looking to lose 100 pounds within this next year. Feel free to add me, my diary is always open! :)
  • NJbabe
    NJbabe Posts: 113 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm in the same boat as you. ;)

My diary is open to people whom I add as friends on here. And I log in every day.

Note that I don't log in any of my exercise, because MFP is notoriously known for overestimating calories burned through exercise. I view such calories burned as a "bonus" and still try to eat under 1,500 calories a day. ;)
  • shafa4321
    shafa4321 Posts: 132 Member
    hello feel free to add me
  • xSarahx1983x
    xSarahx1983x Posts: 22 Member
    Add away :)
  • masterofktulu
    masterofktulu Posts: 151 Member
    I have an open diary and always enjoy people who can get ideas from what I I eat :) anyone feel free to add me!
  • dominicyu
    dominicyu Posts: 14 Member
    Mines a open book! Add me if you need motivation.
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Feel free to add me.
  • jeninfl
    jeninfl Posts: 20 Member
    I'm a vegetarian and currently doing low carb so I don't know if my diary will be helpful but it is open to friends so feel free to add me. I am also looking to lose about 80 lbs over the next year.
  • hoopla101
    hoopla101 Posts: 5 Member
    Anyone is free to add me!
  • lupita8893
    lupita8893 Posts: 3 Member
    hi there add me!
  • WendyZ82
    WendyZ82 Posts: 44 Member
    edited May 2015
    I don't have much left to lose, but I did lose 118lbs since I joined MFP and I'll still be here logging once I switch
    to maintenance. I log everything , every day. My diary is open , feel free to add me :)

Edited because I can't spell :D
  • TheMicheleLea
    TheMicheleLea Posts: 5 Member
    I just started on here and I don't have a whole lot to lose since I lost most of it before MFP, but you are free to add me. My diary is open. Anyone is free to add me if they want. I need friends.
  • Jomaryou72
    Jomaryou72 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi please add me ...i hope we can help each other stay on track ..i am not goid with pounds but need to lose nearly 30 kg
  • whereismyhat
    whereismyhat Posts: 2 Member
    Hey there! Let's be friends :) I am new-ish here an would love to find someone to share this journey with.
    I am planning to lose about 20 kgs but my main goal is to get healthier.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    I'm not as good as keeping my diary as I used to be. But you're still welcome to come in and take a gander. Either way, good luck to you! You can do it. :smile:
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    I've also got 100 pounds to lose. My diary is always open. Also...I log my cheat days as it let's me know just how much I've cheated and I can look at the month and see how often I cheat.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    my diary is open!! you can add me too if you'd like
  • JennieMaeK
    JennieMaeK Posts: 474 Member
    I'm looking to lose about 95 lbs, have loss 20 lbs so far. My diary is open, feel free to add me.