Thinking of buying Jillian's 30 day shred?

Options
Why is everyone talking about Jillian's 30 day shred? Is it really as good as everyone says it is? How much have people lost with this??? how much does it cost, and how many calories does it burn?

People's weight loss & success stories with this would be wonderful???

Replies

• bigmamma3
    bigmamma3 Posts: 134
    Options
    I've been thinking of buying this so will be interested in the replies
  • Kera885
    Kera885 Posts: 59
    Options
    It's about 9 or 10 dollars at walmart, calories depend on your weight but most people burn anywhere from 100-250 calories per workout (it's only about 20 minutes long), and people do get great results from what I've seen. All you need is a set of hand weights and you're ready to go. I just started it myself, the first day is killer but it gets better.
  • Sunshine_state
    Options
    I'm on day 10 today. I think it's a great workout. For 20 mins, she really pushes you, so you think you may die.

I have noticed my legs have slimmed a bit and my calves look stronger. Also my tummy has gone down a bit.

Lost 2lb so far but have been watching what i eat also
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    If you only have a short amount of time for exercise and like circuit training.... then it's for you.
  • parisianskies002
    Options
    It's absolutely brilliant! I recommend you to get it. It includes 3 circuit with different intervals (3min strength, 2min cardio and 1min abs) So each of the levels last just under 30 minutes. Level1 for 10 days, Level2 for 10 days and Level3 for 10 days. l am still on Level1 and l finish on Tuesday, that's when l move up to Level2 and l have no idea what that's like yet, but l cannot wait! l am always feeling the difference in my arms and legs from Level1 and it's so worth it. You can buy it from Amazon, eBay or any other Supermarkets out there! Make sure you stick at it though, you really need to push yourself (Jillian will encourage you, not to worry!)