Accountability & Support

Looking to make new friends where we can support each other. I'm 26, 5'8/220. Currently doing T25 workout program. Down 18.5 inches and excited to share my journey with you!

Replies

• paigebeth88
    paigebeth88 Posts: 1 Member
    We are very similar except that I just started yesterday on my weight loss journey and I don't have any type of plan except to try some work outs from home that I find online and to eat right.
  • michmoo3
    michmoo3 Posts: 2 Member
    Nice job girlie!! You've done some work
  • feniak206
    feniak206 Posts: 5 Member
    Hey I am tall and heavy too. Summer is here I have lost little and having a hard time staying on track diet wise and getting my butt on the tredmill. Add me if you want to do this together! Hit a plateu and need to push through.
  • Izuri
    Izuri Posts: 6 Member
    Hello! I'm pretty close to you in stats and also doing T25! I'm 27, 5'6/230ish. I'm doing Alpha again because I want to get up to doing all the moves without modifying before moving forward with Beta. I'm on week 7. How far are you into T25? Add me if you'd like!
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    You are about the same weight as me and I'm looking to lose 20 lbs by The end of August. I log daily and try and comment as often as I can. Anyone, feel free to add. We got this! :smile: