I'm not here to pick up chicks!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Glad you all got a kick out of that! I've always been the funny fat guy, soon I will be the funny FIT guy!
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Hmm...now I just wonder if all my male mfp friends are just trying to get into my smaller pants...

haha, love it!
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    yeah i am hot....after i workout hard...hehehehe.....:)
    keep doin what you do.....i wish you lots of success and hope you reach all your goals!!!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    haha! I like your wife
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hey dude... I got lots of male friends! I am also happily married... check out my profile and if you think my success is enough ... feel free to add me. We are all in this fight together eh? :)
  • MsCracker
    MsCracker Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Well darn! If the guys aren't here to pick up chicks, I should be at Curves!
    Everyone that I've met here has been extremely supportive-male,female and the occasional troll (few and far between). It only takes a day or so to figure out who they are.
    Lots of weight loss here, sound advice and support. I'm sure you'll find what you need!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    great post. you are doing well. hope you lose what you want to on monday.
    good luck.
    feel free to add me if you like.
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome aboard brother. Good Luck. If you need support and motivation you can add me also.Stay Focused.
  • littttlelaurra
    littttlelaurra Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hmm...now I just wonder if all my male mfp friends are just trying to get into my smaller pants...

try wearing a skirt lol
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:
    Awesome post... It had to be said!

Good luck with your weigh in!:drinker: :drinker:
  • size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Good for you! don't you just wish you could tell some people here to go to match.com if they want to pick-up chicks! I mean, this is a fittness site for god-sakes!:smokin:
  • sedric
    sedric Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Great Post! Feel free to add me if I can help you with your fitness journey!
  • binglebell
    binglebell Posts: 29
    Options
    Your post made me laugh! I've just started too and Monday is my weigh day, so feel free to add me and we can do this together. Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • merrycat
    merrycat Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    LOL! Great post :) I hope your weigh-in on Monday goes as you hope. If you're still looking for friends, feel free to add me (This goes for anyone else too.) I haven't been on here for very long, but I'm making some progress and I try to be on multiple times every day.
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Glad you all got a kick out of that! I've always been the funny fat guy, soon I will be the funny FIT guy!
    And we'll all love knowing the funny fit guy!!
  • ItsMeMaryW
    ItsMeMaryW Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I was always the funny fat girl.... Now I'm the extra energy girl! I Kinda drive everyone nuts with it... I Have a desk job and its hard now because I want to be up doing things all the time... Add me if you like.. :happy:
  • Kristylarson
    Options
    HA HA Your wife is a smart woman.. is she on here? She sounds funny. Good luck on your journey! We'll get there with some hard work and good choices :)