My success story!

Options
CatHunterFit
CatHunterFit Posts: 194 Member
Hi guys,

I've been on here a while, but have never shared my success story.

cjl7a0vptvs6.jpg

lde5x2ejplzi.jpg

I started my weight loss journey at about 155lb at 5ft4. It took me about a year to get down to 125lb (my weight loss was so slow!!) and I have kept the weight off for about 6 years now. My weight is now down to about 120lb.

Before I lost weight, I did absolutely no exercise at all. I was so lazy. I loved to drink wine and eat pizza. I knew very little about nutrition. I was unhappy with my weight throughout my 20's.

But with the weight loss came a passion for nutrition and working out, and I'm now in the best shape of my life, and still working to get fitter. After my initial weight loss, I was classic skinny fat, and I've worked hard to change my body composition.

I'm currently training to be a personal trainer and health coach as I love helping other people reach their weight loss goals. I'm still working to become healthier and fitter through cardio and weight training.

If anyone would like some help or motivation with their weight loss, feel free to connect on here and I'd love to help you in any way I can. If I did it, you can too! Send me a friend request!

Cat

Replies

• _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    True, long term success. Congrats!
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a difference. Congratulations and good luck for your future.
  • ToriJ84
    ToriJ84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome. Beautiful transformation!
  • CatHunterFit
    Options
    Thanks all! For ages I was in total denial about my before pictures. I never really thought I was that overweight - until I look back now!!!

I think I've kept the weight off for long enough to be pretty confident it's permanent!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Serious case of envy goin' on here! Congratulations
  • ponybrown
    ponybrown Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Now that's motivation! I love that you're constantly improving your overall fitness level. Well done!
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Congrats :)
  • crazygooselady
    crazygooselady Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Very nice! It is great to see both photos. I am also 5'4", and started in February at closer to 160. Slow going for me, also, down about 20 now....want that 120 to 125!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • healthier101
    healthier101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratz! You lost 30+ lbs and became more beautiful.
  • mamma_adventure
    mamma_adventure Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look fabulous!! I'm at the start of my journey with similar starting stats 5ft3 158lbs. ..this is the motivation I need :)<3
  • sva333
    sva333 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are HOT ! Good job.
  • bethmeek27
    bethmeek27 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You were gorgeous before, but now you're gorgeous AND fit! Love the pants btw!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look hot!
  • CatHunterFit
    Options
    Thank you everyone *blushes*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!