I'm done being embarrassed & I think I should add friends now?

Options
So I'm new to this and not sure how it works.

But I've never been FULLY committed to loosing weight !

This is my first time.
I feel like I need a support group or something in those lines. I heard they actually help keep you motivated .

I need all the motivation I can get .
I have a 8mo old son and I'm married .

I'm 21 and really feel obscure about myself (not that I haven't all my life) , I just feel like I need to make MYSELF happy, and that will be my progress in loosing weight and toning my body .

I guess I don't really know what to say lol
I'm not sure what steps I should take in a few things , especially calorie intake and what and how I should be eating .
I mean I've got the gist of a few things and they make sense but I constantly feel like I'm not doing it the correct way .

Blahh , this is so embarrassing .lol

Thanks !

Oh ! I'm Maria by the way !

Replies

• LolaGoFit
    LolaGoFit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me.
  • FluffaWumpkins
    FluffaWumpkins Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey Maria. I'm Veronica and I joined MFP years ago, but never really committed myself to actually losing weight. But now I'm more than ready to put in the work necessary to reach my goals. But, like you, I'm not too sure about what steps to take when it comes to certain things. So I'd be more than happy to befriend ya and we can learn together and offer each other support...if ya want!
  • breetee91
    breetee91 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello Maria, you can add me as well. My name is Breanna. I'm in the same exact boat as you & I too am also married with a 11 mo old turning one June 2.
  • ScottF83
    ScottF83 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes you should
  • healthier101
    healthier101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Helo, Maria. Welcome to here. You will learn a lot of information about weight loss.