Vegan Friends!

Options
Hello! I would love to have some new vegan friends to interact with on MFP. I would also like to be able to view open diaries to see what other vegans eat on a daily basis. I look forward to getting some new ideas for what to eat on a daily basis.

Please note that if you do not support veganism that is fine. Feel free to post your opinions.

Replies

• MakePeasNotWar
    MakePeasNotWar Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Request sent.
  • AmyMBip
    AmyMBip Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi - 9 year vegan here. Are you open to meat substitutes (e.g., gardein) or not?
  • jackravenscroft
    Options
    Hi I am vegan but maybe will start eating some eggs from local hens. I am new so don't know how to friend yet or make an open diary but once I do you are welcome to see what I eat and I am super curious to learn from others too!
  • attackonceleste
    attackonceleste Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I personally don't eat meat substitutes because meat textures and tastes are not something I enjoy. However I totally understand why a lot of people would enjoy meat substitutes. I say whatever helps you stay meat and dairy free is good for me! I eat meatless chicken nuggets every so often because its just nostalgic. I also enjoy daiya cheese etc... I eat it only every once in awhile because its expensive.
  • gypop
    gypop Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all, fairly new to veganism and still staying flexible. Vegetarian as a minimum, vegan as a preference.

I've been on and off here for a while but started using MFP to track protein, iron and calcium more than calories.

I'm thinking of adding vegan friends so I can spy on daily intakes too but hope no-one will be offended if I don't like having 'friends' on here and end up deleting! Just trying new things. I'm UK based so ideally UK people only as it gets confusing with availability of meat and dairy substitutes!

My diary will be open to friends if yours is too :smile:
  • mariamiranivegan
    mariamiranivegan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can I add all of you please ;)
  • bluworld
    bluworld Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Vegan with open diary. Lurk away.
  • schneizilla
    schneizilla Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey, you guys can all come over to the Happy Herbivores too.
  • Zinka61
    Zinka61 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Vegan-leaning vegetarian for over 24 years here. Feel free to contact me!
  • wv_wildflower
    wv_wildflower Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Vegan here! Add me! :)
  • kaleblossom
    kaleblossom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Another vegan, trying to get into the vegan community on here! Hooray! I have found my people! Diary is open but feel free to add as a friend! :)
  • nashm94
    nashm94 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan add me :)
  • babychris1
    babychris1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Newly turned vegan. Add me people.
  • mbforfree
    mbforfree Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi all, also vegan here, I've added a few of you... and for the one who started the post, feel free to view my diary (without meat substitutes most of the time!)
  • cassidyfaythe1
    cassidyfaythe1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im new to being vegan, would love support and tips!! Add me :)
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! Pick me! Transitional vegan. Occasional slip ups, but enjoying the choices I make
  • Vixenmd1
    Vixenmd1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    sprepej wrote: »
    Vegan-leaning vegetarian for over 24 years here. Feel free to contact me!
    Nice to see a long time vegan as well 25 yrs for me. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • babychris1
    babychris1 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Vegan dude here. Second day on the datk side. In it for life now. Add me for support and a bit of cheeky diary peeking!
    :smile: