Looking for friends who need to lose 60 plus pounds

Options
Hey everyone I'm looking for some new friends that need to lose 60 or more pounds and I'm looking to have this gone by the end of the year. I just had a hystrectomy done March 30th and cant work out yet until May 13th and when i do i will be back stronger than ever. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do the same in return talk to all of you soon.

Replies

• jonest39
    jonest39 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I hope you're feeling better! I am back on a path to better nutrition and more exercise after gaining back 50 of 100 pounds I lost. Graduate school was tough on me! But I'm back at the gym feeling accomplished and stronger!
  • TheBigDirection
    TheBigDirection Posts: 265 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • carom
    carom Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend, my goal is 30+ kilos and I started about 1 month ago. Mini goals of 5 and 10 kilos along the way. I am low carbing it as I am pretty sure I am a bread addict :) this seems to be working for me and this week I have started on my new exercycle. I'm not going to log any exercise as I want to stick as close to possible to my minimum of 1350 cal a day
  • Susiej1976
    Susiej1976 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. You should join out group strive for progress not perfection. I will send you an invitation.
  • Cate1898
    Cate1898 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Needing to lose 50-60 lbs. Constantly struggle with willpower and motivation.
  • Debadoo2018
    Debadoo2018 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Same boat. 50# needs to go. I hear ta Cate....it's a constant struggle for sure.
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Add me. Need to lose 60 pounds too
  • yertle
    yertle Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 60 more lbs. I have lost 40 so far, so that will put me at 100 lbs down. I love getting support from MFP friends--add me!
  • jude1502015
    jude1502015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My main goal is to lose 110lbs. I have lost 33lbs so far (10lbs with mfb just watching calories). Have Valley Fever so hard exercises I can't do yet and I am still so tired. But I am determined to do this!!! Baby steps...
  • ycyruiz45
    ycyruiz45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. Need to lose 60 pounds too.

• Marthasweightloss21
    Marthasweightloss21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm looking to loose 50+ pounds
    I'm 21 living in UK and very friendly
  • nicola8989
    nicola8989 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    hi, feel free to add me :)
  • Cladf
    Cladf Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hiya - feel free to add me! I need to lose 78lbs roughly (that number makes me sad)... but happy to have friends to motivate (and help keep me motivated!) :)
  • heidee86
    heidee86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'd be ok with losing 40 but I should probably lose at least 60.
  • PsychoSupport
    PsychoSupport Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Add me also!
  • PsychoSupport
    PsychoSupport Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    everyone in this thread could add me as well!
  • ehamommy
    ehamommy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have 104 lbs to lose. Ug. That seems crazy! But 19 down so far, trying to focus on that number instead. Please add me, I am on here each and every day!
  • Susiej1976
    Susiej1976 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    anyone wanting to join an awesome group.

Cut and paste this link.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/104035-strive-for-progress-not-perfection