Looking for Friends around the World

Options
I'm looking for friends to help support me in this journey. My husband of 10 years walked out on me last week, and I've decided to place all my focus on losing weight. I truly need the support, so I do not give up on my goal...and I want to help support others in their goal of losing weight. So please feel free to add me.

Replies

• lhurtubise
    lhurtubise Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    That is terrible :mad: but I would love to be your friend and keep you motivated! :smile: please add me
  • Lisabackontrack
    Options
    How aweful! I'm so sorry to hear that, but I would love to be your friend and offer any prayers, support and encouragement I can.
  • Kirk_D
    Kirk_D Posts: 85
    Options
    I'm sorry your husband walked out on you. I hope you reach your weight loss and health goals.
  • carina_75
    carina_75 Posts: 88
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that too. Keep your chin up:flowerforyou: friend request sent. x
  • Faerieshimmer
    Options
    Oh that's really sad :cry:
    I'm desperate to lose the weight this time but i know i need support in doing so, so would love to add you and do this journey together :smile:
  • binglebell
    binglebell Posts: 29
    Options
    I'll offer all the support I can.... You can do this!
    Friend request sent :flowerforyou:
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    You're looking for friends around the world, but where are you from? I'm in England, feel free to add me as a friend.

As for your husband, if he doesn't want you, more fool him. Lets show him what an awesome person you are and how dumb he was to let you go!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear that ! You can feel free to add me as a friend also !
  • finallyhappening2011
    finallyhappening2011 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to have you add me as a friend, so sorry about your life situations. Greatness is coming your way, keep a positive attitude.
  • lilmzangelic
    Options
    Thank you, Everyone :) I am truly appreciating all the support :)
  • fluffyinny
    fluffyinny Posts: 23
    Options
    Who needs him anyway...Request sent?!!
  • angelamb61
    angelamb61 Posts: 10
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your situation, how awful for you. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am new to MFP and looking forward to making new friends too.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    so sorry to hear that please feel free to add me,good luck on your weight loss:smile:
  • madslimjim
    madslimjim Posts: 4
    Options
    Good for you chick. Im new on here so not sure on how to add people but I will also be a fitness pal when I work out how. Sending good luck vibes your way....
  • sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    Sorry about your hubby :cry: Im Canadian if you want to add me :smile:
  • Libby81
    Libby81 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :flowerforyou:
  • lilmzangelic
    Options
    This is such a wonderful group of people :) I truly figure this time I have enough support to stick to my goal...
  • kamoi
    kamoi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I sorry to hear about it but trust me you're better off without him. If you ever need support in your weightloss goals feel free to add me
  • babygurl48
    babygurl48 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your hubby! Good luck on your journey! Friend request sent!!
  • lilmzangelic
    Options
    I truly feel that with all this support, that I will be able to lose the 85lbs :)