getting under the 200lbs mark by June 2015

Options
hi guys I myself have started at 237lbs and my weight now is 209 lbs its empowering to hear other peoples stories as well as your own .. I'm still going I'm trying to get into my old only been worn 2 or three times evening dress for my friends wedding July 17th 2015 good luck ladies and gentlemen I'd love to hear more about everyone's progress :)

Replies

• carrieemplit
    carrieemplit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is great!!! Keep your journey cause that is fab!!! We know as bigger women over 200+ how much even that 5 lb mark can be so don't give up girl. I am starting fresh again now.
  • JillianRN527
    JillianRN527 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to get below 200! I can't wait! I'm getting all new workout clothes when I get to 199 to treat myself!
  • carrieemplit
    carrieemplit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Jill that sounds awesome!!!
  • Hoppo39
    Hoppo39 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was 308lbs at my heaviest just under two years ago and now weigh 203lbs. I am desperate to get under 200lbs. So I'm with you.

• khageman101
    khageman101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good for your for losing 28 lbs!!! My goal is to lose the extra 30lbs I gained from having my second baby. I started about three weeks ago and have lost 4 lbs through diet and exercise! Who would have thought that diet and exercise actually works....ha ha!!!!! Good luck to you and I'm sure you will be gorgeous in that dress!