Health Magazines for Women

Options
nc1191
nc1191 Posts: 51 Member
Hello everyone...I was thinking about subscribing to one of three magazines (Self, Shape, or Women's Health) and I was just wondering if any of you prefer one over the others or have a favorite out of the three and why.

Replies

• Vio_Fit_Bunny
    Vio_Fit_Bunny Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Morning,

I personally suscribe to Self mag, I enjoy this magazine cause they give you workouts and recipies for daily living

If you are not sure as to which one best fits you, just go to each mags website, there you can browse current issues and by doing that, you can see which one best fits you
  • jdubsmuscle
    jdubsmuscle Posts: 67
    Options
    I LOVE Shape - it's uplifting, great work-out ideas, and exercise plans. I feel it's more down to earth than the other two. However I do pick up Self and Women's Health when I see some good articles.
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    i used to subscribe to Shape and they have really good articles and workout routines. at the time (and maybe they still have this), they had tear out cards showing strength training moves that you could bring with you to the gym - it was very handy dandy (tho i didn't take advantage of it! ;P)

i can't say what the other two mags are like, but i find both shape's and self's websites to be great resources.