Starting weight wrong - How can i change it?

Options
bubbles9021
bubbles9021 Posts: 17 Member
Okay, so I've been away from MFP for 2 years and when i started back up i noticed my weight was wrong. I needed to change it so thought i'd go into my settings and do it but it just recorded as a new weight and went towards my statistics. Is there a way without creating a new account to start from scratch with my weight?
Thanks! :) x

Replies

• lisa2219
    lisa2219 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it is different on the app but on the computer you go to check in and enter your current weight. Then click edit previous entries and you can delete your previous weights, once you delete them your current weight will set as your starting weight. Just make sure you update your goals so your calories are based on your current weight.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    You must use the Web version, not the mobile apps, to update your starting weight.

Navigate to APPS > Tickers > Update your weight data. Enter your desired starting weight and click Save Changes. That will update the oldest date/weight in your profile.

Alternately, navigate to MY HOME > Check-in > Edit Previous Entries.
    a. Enter a new value in the Starting Weight text box and click Change; or
    b. Scroll down and click on the highest page number to take you to the oldest date/weight entry. Once you find your oldest date/weight entry, under Add New Entry, enter the new date/weight and click Add New Entry. That will replace the oldest date/weight with your new one.
    c. If you want to keep all of your historical data, Add New Entry at least one day older than the oldest date/weight.
  • bubbles9021
    bubbles9021 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you both for your replies! I will log onto the web version in a mo and take a look. Thanks again :smile: x
  • lonerockz
    lonerockz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thanks, CyberTone! that helped me too!