Looking for motivational friends! :)

Options
snapgurl
snapgurl Posts: 1 Member
My name is Hannah and I am 21 years old. I am currently working a full time desk-job and I am also a full time college student. Since graduating high school I have gained 30 pounds!

Replies

• mdt07
    mdt07 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend. Lets work together to get this weight off.
  • cmnstr
    cmnstr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Hannah, welcome!
  • EmilyRose13084
    EmilyRose13084 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    snapgurl wrote: »
    My name is Hannah and I am 21 years old. I am currently working a full time desk-job and I am also a full time college student. Since graduating high school I have gained 30 pounds!

I was in the same boat as you!!! I just graduated college and it's time the pounds come off! I've never felt too confident in a bathing suit and I want this year to be the year!!!
  • EmilyRose13084
    EmilyRose13084 Posts: 18 Member
    Options

I was in the same boat as you!!! I just graduated college and it's time the pounds come off! I've never felt too confident in a bathing suit and I want this year to be the year!!! Let's take the journey together!
  • DedRepublic
    DedRepublic Posts: 348 Member
    Options

I post tips and motivation each day. Feel free to add me.
  • Terryn_Cassar
    Terryn_Cassar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Added you. Feel free to add me anybody.
  • s1lv3rFox
    s1lv3rFox Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Add Me. I can use more firends :)
  • emfreshstart
    emfreshstart Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey I'd love to share this journey with you. Also piled on the weight since uni and moving in with my fiancé. I'm 15st now and want lose at least 2st before my wedding in February x
  • sampanzee75
    sampanzee75 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation. I worked a desk job through college and ended up gaining 30 pounds in my last 2 years of school on top of the weight I was already unhappy with. Now that I've graduated and have a job that I enjoy much more I have been able to lose 10 pounds. Still a long way to go. I'm hoping to loose 40 more, but it's definitely possible. I've noticed that talking about the weight loss journey has kept me more on track. Good luck to you! :)