OxyElitle Pro

Options
I know diet pills are not the answer. And I have been eating better and starting to workout. But I have heard such great things about this product that I decided to try it. What are your experiences with using this product? Anyone used it? Please let me know. Thanks

Replies

• monylove311
    monylove311 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have tried it. It is like speed. It made me feel icky and I had heart palps. I was whizzing around all day. Didn't like it myself. I wasn't hungry, but I'm not sure it was worth it.
  • Arachne
    Arachne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have both taken this in the past, and are taking it again after almost a year off. For him it really helps keep his energy up after his morning workout and has really boosted his weight loss and helped him make weight (he is in the Army) in the past. He doesn't really have any problems with it at all. Personally, it gives me a bit of an energy boost and keeps my hunger in check. I do notice, however, that if I do not work out and have other caffeine throughout the day I do get jittery. It is a thermogenic and it will heat you up, I notice I sweat a whole lot more during activity when I take it.

It's really just a personal preference and how your body handles it. My husband and I have seen good results with minimal side effects, while others see more intense side effects and minimal difference in measurements or weight lost.
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I felt a little jittery after taking it for the first time today. I have read that if you take it for a couple days that wears off. What do you think?
  • Arachne
    Arachne Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It could wear off after a few days. I have my days, sometimes I get jittery just randomly, and I have a friend who takes it and said that she also just has days where it seems to affect her more. I would try it out for maybe a week and if it doesn't wear off or there are other intolerable side effects then maybe it's not right for your body.
  • KChristie976
    Options
    Thanks I am going to try it again today. I just took it then ate a banana and some yogurt. Hopefully it will be a little different today.
  • KChristie976
    Options
    Bumping. I havent been shaky after the first time. Tomorrow I start taking 2 pills a day. How was the transition from 1 pill to 2? Also anyone else have any experience from taking this?
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Comparing it to speed is exactly right! I've taken a bunch of different pills, and am actually taking hydroxycut hardcore right now. I've never had any side effect with any of them, no being dizzy, dry mouth, shaking, nothing...except with this one! I followed the directions and started out just taking 1 a day and I would shake like crazy. My face would be pale with red splotches and I would sweat a ton, even though I was freezing! I kept telling myself though that since I paid $40(ish) for the bottle then I'd keep taking them, so on the 4th day I uppped the dose like you're supposed to. About 20 minutes after taking 2 pills I was violently throwing up, and I kept throwing up everything I ate/drank for the next 6 hours. I very rarely get headaches but I felt like my head was going to explode! I've also never been sensitive to light or sounds and it felt like someone was shining a spotlight in my eyes and screaming in my ears. Being the stubborn girl that I am I kept the pills and have tried them off and of a few times since then, always with the same result. I finally threw them away a few weeks ago because to me losing an extra pound or 2 a week isn't worth it if I'm going to be feeling positively crappy the whole time.