SOS office party

Options
There is food all the time in the office and non is healthy how can I fight the urge to eat with them and also not be rude.

Replies

• JediMasterNaw
    JediMasterNaw Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    For me, it helps to bring something healthy to snack on. My work always has snacks or goodies in the break room and it can be tough to resist but if I know I have carrots or almonds to eat, I find I can resist the cookies and candy.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Bring something healthy for everyone, a fruit tray, veggie tray, then you can eat that.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Grab something healthy of your own and sit down with them. Bring something healthy for everyone to enjoy. Or suggest a few items you like to see added to the person who is doing the ordering. I think suggesting some specifics works better than complaining that the food is not healthy, so I would just do that to make sure no one's feelings are hurt. And that you don't have to live with someone else's interpretation of "healthy"
  • brittanyhiatte
    brittanyhiatte Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone it is still a battle for sure we have one comming up so I will bring fruit:)
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Def grab your own snacks and indulge only if it's something really worth it.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Can you talk to your boss or co-workers about healthier options?
  • brittanyhiatte
    brittanyhiatte Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    Can you talk to your boss or co-workers about healthier options?

ya but good luck they are for easy not healthy:/