40 Pounds (18kg) gone with pics - and a smile :-)

Options
Hi MFPers

So today I got to 40 pounds loss, and decided it was time to upload some fresh pics. I still have 7 kg to go but 40 pounds was a bit of a milestone for me, so it's time to share.

Firstly - I'm as nervous as hell! Secondly, you should know I don't have any pics from when I was at my biggest in December 2010 - if anyone even so much as pointed a camera at me I would have pounced on them! I do have some pics from my trip to the USA last year which I have included though. That trip was in May last year, so a year ago now. It has taken me 4.5 months to lose the 40 pounds I have so far. The only reminder I have of that time when I was at my biggest is the pair of size 16s that I have kept to ensure I've got a reminder. You're about to see a woman that did not love or care for herself - and of course the new me, who does love herself, unconditionally :-)

Also - you should know that the only record I had of me at this size was the video that my husband took of me while we were in the states - and because of my enormous computer literacy (NOT), I had no clue how to convert the vid to pics for ya - so in my infinite wisdom - I have taken pics of the vid paused on my computer screen with my I-phone (how's that for genius?? I know right...LOL). That would be the reason they are a little blurred - but you get the idea!

You should also know that the photos are not skewed - this is actually how I looked :-)

I also apologise in advance if photobucket cuts my pics in half - it did last time so I am expecting it again this time. Here's hoping they turn out ok.

Ok Croz - deep breath. Here we go...

Here's me at the bottom of the Grand Canyon a year ago:

May2011033.jpg

Keep breathing Croz! Here's me at my sister's house in Oregon last year:

May2011042.jpg

and another:

May2011045.jpg

Phew - ok they were the worst ones! Now here's me after I lost 10 pounds, with my old size 16s:

March2011071.jpg

Another for good measure?:

13March20113.jpg

And finally, here's what I look like today - oh yeah - excuse the facial expressions - I never was very good at taking pics!!

May2011159.jpg

May2011162.jpg

May2011120.jpg

Finally - here's me today, with those lovely size 16s again :-)

May2011166.jpg

Incidently if you were wondering, I've got myself down to a size 10 - and may even get into an 8 by the time I'm done :-)

I'm also open to freind requests if you so desire! Thanks for letting me share :-)

Cheers

Croz :flowerforyou:

Replies

• HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Change your image code to lowercase letters...
  • Sapna211
    Sapna211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look so great! well done!
  • AussieFirebird
    AussieFirebird Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thanks - I couldn't remember for the life of me where I went wrong - hang - will fix that now :-)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Here's me at the bottom of the Grand Canyon a year ago:

May2011033.jpg

Keep breathing Croz! Here's me at my sister's house in Oregon last year:

May2011042.jpg

and another:

May2011045.jpg

Phew - ok they were the worst ones! Now here's me after I lost 10 pounds, with my old size 16s:

March2011071.jpg

Another for good measure?:

13March20113.jpg

And finally, here's what I look like today - oh yeah - excuse the facial expressions - I never was very good at taking pics!!

May2011159.jpg

May2011162.jpg

May2011120.jpg

Finally - here's me today, with those lovely size 16s again :-)

May2011166.jpg
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Edited them for you.

Wow, what an amazing change!!!

LouiseXXX
  • AussieFirebird
    Options
    Test - (thanks for patience)

May2011033.jpg
  • AussieFirebird
    Options
    Thanks editor - your a saint!! MUAAHHH
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    wow you look wonderful (: keep up the good work!
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Truly an inspiration!
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is really paying off!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! How completely impressive. You must be so proud! This makes me want to take a before picture :)
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    That is indeed an amazing change, I bet you feel much better healthwise too. Best part is you did this in a very sustainable manner. Good for you.
  • jgrice
    jgrice Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Stunning! Your an inspiration for all too see.
  • joycemhall
    joycemhall Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    you are stunning. Congrats on your success
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!