Fed up mammas!

Options
Im 30 5'3 213lbs mom of four which included a set of twins. Having a larger family has effected my weight trying to prepare meals. Also jeez who had time to exercise. I'm ready for this change and would love friends for support and motivation!

Replies

• luv3babies
    luv3babies Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 30 5'9 238 lbs mom of 3. Trying to start eating healthier. I don't get very much exercise in either.
  • BambiKing2
    BambiKing2 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    34 mother of 4. 16-4 months. 186 pounds 46 to go. I'm 5ft6. We got this ladies
  • taracollier1973
    taracollier1973 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    41, 169lb 5'6" mum of 2. I actually am quite lucky that I manage 2 gym sessions a week but food wise I'm a bit of a flump. I can be good then just having 1 cup of tea can make it all go haywire. I'm more determined now than ever though. Flipping heck we're mums, we're so good we can take on anything xx
  • jadesmommy716
    jadesmommy716 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello im 25 5'5 205lbs & mom of 2 little girls... just had my last 7 weeks ago and i am eager to get down to my goal weight of 150 lbs. Idk if it will help or not but I started getting my workout at 4am in the morning right before I go to work. I think its a great way to start the day and dad is home still with the little ones. This is my first week of doing it but so far so good.