No!
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    HoolaHoopsMcGee Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    got to say the worst thing about being a red head is when the sun comes out..... so do a million freckles :scream: then people say ooo look you have a lovely tan..... 0_o no they are freckles... if I didn't have them... I'd be just milk shaded :(:joy: anyone else stay in the sun....and just go red then go back to pale?
  • melkirwan
    melkirwan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    got to say the worst thing about being a red head is when the sun comes out..... so do a million freckles :scream: then people say ooo look you have a lovely tan..... 0_o no they are freckles... if I didn't have them... I'd be just milk shaded :(:joy: anyone else stay in the sun....and just go red then go back to pale?

Pale is ok. At least you won't look like a leather handbag when you are older! I tell people get a pair of sun glasses or don't look!
  • Dared2Evolve
    Dared2Evolve Posts: 2,803 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I think redheads are awesome peeps! Those on this thread look incredible. :)
    .. I'm going redheaded short lived right now to give my hair a rest from blonde.
  • ladykate26
    ladykate26 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Apart from the fairly bright red shade I am now Ive been browny red, strawberry blonde and pinky red too!

Yes I admit I am a serial dyer! o3t9vsf1fcjs.jpg
    lf2w0qv48p4z.jpg
    mr56le6r98ep.jpg
  • determined_ella
    Options
    melkirwan wrote: »

Pale is ok. At least you won't look like a leather handbag when you are older! I tell people get a pair of sun glasses or don't look!

lol :joy: so true! I used to hate being pale toned, all my friends were tanned and I was like yeah I don't go out ever... or so it looked lol. I even tried fake tan once 0_o I look like Id been tangoed!! I mean it looked sun kissed on her.. even Doctors ask me if I suffer with anemia 0_o the amount of times they have tested me for that and I already know the answer lol. that however is a great come back! :joy:
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    Options
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    This thread is lasting longer than I thought it would. Oh and btw I think porcelain pale skin is gorgeous! That's one thing I have confidence in. I love my skin! :)
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    Options
    <---- So much freckles. Very wow
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Nice additions.
  • HoolaHoopsMcGee
    Options
    b21gcwbduuej.jpg
    I'm a fan of the pigtails, especially on humid days :)
  • BrightonChick
    BrightonChick Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    0ok8qytregyp.jpg

It's all fake darling :smiley:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    works.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I wish that I had freckles! But, thanks to dad's heritage I am the rare redhead that tans beautifully!
  • FatAsianNerd
    FatAsianNerd Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I dated one for 4 years. We're still great friends.

atklvebvw7nf.jpg
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I freckle, alot. Because I am farly active outdoors I have oodles of freckles with red inbetween. I have tryed to run my freckles together that ain't gonna happen. So with the red hair on my arms, the freckles and the sunburn, it looks like a tan from a distance of 10 feet.
  • determined_ella
    Options
    I freckle, alot. Because I am farly active outdoors I have oodles of freckles with red inbetween. I have tryed to run my freckles together that ain't gonna happen. So with the red hair on my arms, the freckles and the sunburn, it looks like a tan from a distance of 10 feet.

:joy: !! :heart: this!