New... Looking for motivation

Options
Im Ashley and I've been trying to lose wieght for 6 months now and have failed over and over now I've lost 20 lbs with 70 more pounds to go and I find myself falling further Nd further from my goal. That I'm dying to reach because well I basically hate myself.

Replies

• eoakland
    eoakland Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I totally understand your frustration but don't give up on yourself. , you can do this.
  • mover_44
    mover_44 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    SWEETIE stay on top of it I no sometimes it's hard, I myself am trying to loose 30 lbs that I. Lost before and gained back .Fortunately I can tell you one thing that will work I'm telling myself daily eat 500 calories less than what you burn you WILL LOOSE A POUND A WEEK AND THATS SAFE LOSS.Then when you get were you want go buy yourself that Beautiful Dress.I NO IT WORKS all three of my daughter's started after they seen me loose all the wate. Gained it back due to surgery no other reason.you can do it
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I used to feel the same way you do. I'm in the same boat with not losing weight and I'm hungry all the time! It's so hard to lose weight, buts it's so worth it in the end! Don't give up on yourself! Use these boards and get ideas and tips! We are all in this together!
  • amockus793
    amockus793 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone!
  • theDonaldSouth
    theDonaldSouth Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add friends. I've plateaued until recently. Now, I've a couple of "friends" this week and really am improving.