Roughly 50 lbs down and dramatically healthier (Pics Added)

Options
2»

Replies

• ccourcha
    ccourcha Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hugely inspiring and congratulations on your health.
  • joan4440
    joan4440 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pics. You look great, and you should feel very proud.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • opalsqueak007
    opalsqueak007 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I would love to be friends if you are looking for more :)
  • paulawatkins1974
    paulawatkins1974 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! WTG!
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations.
  • eukleja
    eukleja Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Seriously to be medication free (almost) is freaking awesome! Just curious.. has your asthma improved any? I'm wondering how much my asthma is related to weight gain/loss... Also sending you a friend request!
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    You do look much better.
  • TotalBodyDestruction
    TotalBodyDestruction Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    SOOOO Happy for you ! i was a chubby kid myself too and i also suffer from type two diabetes how long did it take you to lose the weight man ?
  • aggienes
    aggienes Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! FABULOUS JOB!!! Congratulations!!! This is great inspiration!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • UGAGuy76
    UGAGuy76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    eukleja wrote: »
    That is fantastic!!! Seriously to be medication free (almost) is freaking awesome! Just curious.. has your asthma improved any? I'm wondering how much my asthma is related to weight gain/loss... Also sending you a friend request!

I outgrew the asthma in my early 20s. At that point, I was just so out of shape and lacked the motivation to fix it.

@TotalBodyDestruction ... I started Dec 1st and then really cranked it up about the middle of December. I had taken most of my weight off by the end of February. It has been at a slow crawl since then. In the last week, I've made a huge push to clean up my diet even more and it has started coming off again.

• krisnoel23
    krisnoel23 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job - and Go Dawgs!
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I know that losing 50 pounds is a lot, but you look like you have lost even more than that. Congrats and great job! You'll be healthy before you know it!
  • UGAGuy76
    UGAGuy76 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    @tesha_chandler ... Thanks. The first pic is actually when I was over 290 so it is much more. I got down to around 240 and maintained it for several years before getting down to 193 now... Figured the 290 lb picture would be a better example. :)
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!