Looking for Movtivating friends

Options
Hi, am Danyel 36, looking for movtiating friends on here to help me through this journey!!!

Replies

• iamacraftymama
    Options
    Hello Danvel, I got your request and friended (if that is a word) you. Welcome! I have only been on MFP a few days and it is great!
  • makmyra
    makmyra Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I've been on here awhile..but have been totally faithful and motivated since beginning of April...add me if ud like! :flowerforyou:
  • Saksgirl1
    Saksgirl1 Posts: 248
    Options
    I need some motivating friends too! Just when I almost hit a month (right before my weigh in) I started slacking! But I'm back now and I refuse to not make this happen!!!! I'm sending you a friend request!
  • sarahlee19
    sarahlee19 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi im also looking for people to motivate me so please add me too
  • Nessiep
    Nessiep Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    welcombe to MFP ...you will never look back...good luck !!!!:flowerforyou:
  • sherry2626
    sherry2626 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Request coming your way. I'm looking for more friends An Strong Supporters as well. Good Luck with your Journey
  • angelamb61
    angelamb61 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Danyel, I am new here too and would love to be a friend! Hoping it will be easier to keep to the weight loss with mutual support from others that know what we are going through. Take care.
  • MisterDubs303
    MisterDubs303 Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more COMMITTED MFPals who log in daily.

Anybody can feel free to add me, if they fit into that category.
  • adagolden
    adagolden Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am looking for friends on here too. Feel free to add me and let's help motivate one another.