Profile Pictures

Options
I wasn't sure where to post this question, but I suppose this will do. ANYWAY........

I'm kind of an idiot when it comes to various website's, I belong to like 12 social media sites, which hurts my fragile little ADHD brain when I have to ad or delete, or revise a picture. Why do they all have to be so DIFFERENT??? :ohwell:

I'm not sure how YOU see my page, but from MY end, my profile thumbnail is focused on my boobs! This was totally unintentional, and only makes my EXTREAMELY poor choice of Screen Names look worse.:embarassed:

Can someone PLEASE walk me through changing the thumbnail so I don't look like such a hoochie? I seriously need you to go step by step with patience. My ADHD is REALLY bad, & following directions is my greatest weakness, well that and getting distracted, oh poo, and my impulse disorder..... I digress...

ANYWHO.... while I have your attention (hoping), I'd like to ask you're opinion on my photos. My thought was to ALWAYS keep my FATTEST pic in the shuffle (so that everyone can see where I started) and as I progress, update the others with my most recent pic being my Profile pic. Is this how most people do it? I certainly don't want it to look like I'm treating MFP as a dating site by posting too many pics...... Advise or suggestions?

Thanks 'PALS'! :heart:

Replies

• Brunette_Babe
    Brunette_Babe Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    LOL that's hilarious!

Am afraid you can't move the thumbnail around like you can with FB.

My only suggestion would be to crop the photo to just show your face using another program and upload it again and make that one your main pic.

Hope this helps

x
  • MistressChris
    Options
    If I crop just to my head, you can't see my weight loss progress...... THAT'S SO LAME!!!! :angry: I guess you're all stuck with the boob shot until I lose more weight... OH, I think I have one....

Thanks Babe! <---That just sounds wrong! LMAO:flowerforyou:
  • MistressChris
    Options
    GREAT! Now I look like I just escaped from the Nut Hatch! (Which is somewhat appropriate I guess) :laugh: