Sick of feeling hopeless

Options
bodielia
bodielia Posts: 1 Member
I've always struggled with an extra 20 pounds most of my adult life. Sick of feeling helpless and hopeless. I'm trying so hard to stay on track and stick to it. I'm good at staying focused for a week, then loose it when I don't see results. I eat very healthy, have a super active lifestyle but am stuck twenty pounds heavier than I want to be. I need all the motivation I can get!

Replies

• denniskelly06
    denniskelly06 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. How long have you actively been trying to lose weight? Are you maybe taking medications that could prevent you from losing weight? Not trying to be nosey. Just trying to understand and possibly help.
  • februarybecca
    februarybecca Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I agree with denniskelly06 - so sorry you are feeling so much struggle. I understand feeling negatively and struggling with those feelings. I am currently struggling with other things, and the weight/food issue becomes the easier target. Maybe that's the case for you? Or maybe there are things that are acting as barriers - diet or activity types of things. Thinking of and hoping for you! <3