I love chocolate! !!!

Options
whitechina
whitechina Posts: 9 Member
edited May 2015 in Food and Nutrition
I have not eaten chocolate for 2 weeks feels good but any good healthy chocolate foods out there because I would love a treat to eat!!!!

Replies

• StereophoneyGaz
    StereophoneyGaz Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is my weakness :(
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a square or two of Lindt dark chocolate after dinner. It's full of antioxidants.
  • wabmester
    wabmester Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Is there unhealthy chocolate? Why didn't I get that memo?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Chocolate substitutes never match the real deal.... Have a bit of what you really want rather than pretend to be satisfied with something pretending to be chocolate
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Good quality dark chocolate is healthy. 70% cacoa or higher though...that type has very little sugar.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I've been nibbling on a Mo's bacon bar all day. Dark chocolate is usually low in sugar and it's so rich that a half or even a quarter of a serving is pretty satisfying.
  • healthier101
    healthier101 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate too. Try dark chocolate...
  • pcrucifer
    pcrucifer Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Assuming your macros and calories are good, dark chocolate is healthy. So is coffee. Just because it is pleasurable does not make it unhealthy. In moderation.
  • cosmicpixie
    cosmicpixie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Green & Blacks Butterscoth organic chocolate is so delicious - it's much nicer having six squares of that than a whole bar of chocolate that has a load of other stuff added to it. Nakd bars are also great for a sweet treat.
  • BrightonChick
    BrightonChick Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    For clean chocolate goodness...you HAVE to try these! I'm no vegan, not into raw but oh my freaking goodness....had to drag my spoon away from the food processor!!! If these don't satisfy your chocolatey needs....nothing will :smile:

http://deliciouslyella.com/raw-brownies/
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Funny thing...I didn't like chocolate most of my adult life. Since losing weight, I love the stuff.
  • mizzlarabee
    mizzlarabee Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    wabmester wrote: »
    Is there unhealthy chocolate? Why didn't I get that memo?

I don't want that memo. Unsubscribe to the chocolate is unhealthy memo, please.

Also, agreed @cosmicpixie -- that Green & Black's is to die for!
  • WillowMoondancer
    WillowMoondancer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate too. It is one thing I will not be giving up. The key is moderation!
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    I have a little bit of chocolate most days. I've lost 28lbs since January.
    Nothing else comes close.
  • wanttobefit300
    wanttobefit300 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate is considered a superfood (and not just by us chocoholics)! Because of its high calorie and fat content, stick to no more than 1 ounce per day. Be sure to log it, too!
  • whitechina
    Options
    For clean chocolate goodness...you HAVE to try these! I'm no vegan, not into raw but oh my freaking goodness....had to drag my spoon away from the food processor!!! If these don't satisfy your chocolatey needs....nothing will :smile:

http://deliciouslyella.com/raw-brownies/

Thank you!!!
    I am sooooo trying this!
    ; )
  • whitechina
    Options
    Wow!!!! That all sounds awesome!!!
    Thank you!
    : )