Fish!!!!!

Options
whitechina
whitechina Posts: 9 Member
Can anyone help me out with some good fish recipies?!?! I'll try anything!!!
: )

Replies

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    I like to use Weber Kickin' Chicken spice mix on light fish like flounder, talapia or cod. Sprinkle it liberally, then follow up with a light sprinkling of flour or cornstarch...just enough to give it a little color and crunch once it's cooked. Then saute until done.

With thicker fish I like to top with miso paste and soy sauce and broil to carmelize the miso. This is really good with cod and salmon.

Mahi mahi I prefer on the grill after marinating in a citrus marinade, like orange juice with rosemary, or lime and cilantro.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    copied from my news feed of yesterday lol

Talapia - Fish, 5.3 oz cooked 129 French's - 100% Natural Classic Yellow Mustard, 2.5 g (1 tsp) 0 Mrs Dash onion & herb, 1 serving(s) 0 Generic - Zuchini, 130 grams 22 Prime Time Produce - Sweet Mini Peppers, 120 gram 35 Tomatoes - Roma, 167 g(s) 35 13 Mushrooms - Raw, 65 g(s) 14 Spices - Thyme, dried, 1 tsp, leaves 3 Lemon juice - Raw, 0.25 cup 15 pepper ( salt optional) garlic cup of water

add the water, lemon and spices into your frying pan. And stir the mustard into it. Cut up your veggies and add the veggies and cover the pan. Microwaved your Talapia for some minutes ( till its almost done) Add it to the vegetables on the top and turn the heat on medium. Keep adding water when your mix get to dry, just a little bit. Dinner in 10 minutes for only 253 calories

(well i sneaked in a Newcastle - Scotch Ale Collaboration with Caledonia for 170 calories extra, but nobody saw that right?)

rmu4f5vmz8op.jpg
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    . double post
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I like to use Weber Kickin' Chicken spice mix on light fish like flounder, talapia or cod. Sprinkle it liberally, then follow up with a light sprinkling of flour or cornstarch...just enough to give it a little color and crunch once it's cooked. Then saute until done.

With thicker fish I like to top with miso paste and soy sauce and broil to carmelize the miso. This is really good with cod and salmon.

Mahi mahi I prefer on the grill after marinating in a citrus marinade, like orange juice with rosemary, or lime and cilantro.

@SnuggleSmacks You just made my whole life... :love:
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    copied from my news feed of yesterday lol

Talapia - Fish, 5.3 oz cooked 129 French's - 100% Natural Classic Yellow Mustard, 2.5 g (1 tsp) 0 Mrs Dash onion & herb, 1 serving(s) 0 Generic - Zuchini, 130 grams 22 Prime Time Produce - Sweet Mini Peppers, 120 gram 35 Tomatoes - Roma, 167 g(s) 35 13 Mushrooms - Raw, 65 g(s) 14 Spices - Thyme, dried, 1 tsp, leaves 3 Lemon juice - Raw, 0.25 cup 15 pepper ( salt optional) garlic cup of water

add the water, lemon and spices into your frying pan. And stir the mustard into it. Cut up your veggies and add the veggies and cover the pan. Microwaved your Talapia for some minutes ( till its almost done) Add it to the vegetables on the top and turn the heat on medium. Keep adding water when your mix get to dry, just a little bit. Dinner in 10 minutes for only 253 calories

(well i sneaked in a Newcastle - Scotch Ale Collaboration with Caledonia for 170 calories extra, but nobody saw that right?)

rmu4f5vmz8op.jpg

Gosh darn that Nobody! He sees everything!
  • whitechina
    whitechina Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm excited to try these thanks guys!!
    : )
  • barb106
    barb106 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm trying something new tonight. Going to roll up my flounder filet and wrap with one slice of bacon, brush with BBQ sauce and broil.