NSV - Knickers!

Options
Tiggermummy
Tiggermummy Posts: 312 Member
Sorry about the subject line couldn't resist! :blushing:

I had to go and buy new knickers this morning, my old ones were getting daft!

I am wearing uk size 14/16 Knickers - i thought I was going to have the opppsite problem to normal,
I wouldn't be able to buy any as they were all too big.

I haven't worn size 14 anything since 1990 at the very latest.

I also decided to have a quick try on of some trousers whilst I was there - Size 16 fit and I can do them up.
wait for it...... size 14 I can get on, it's only the overhang stopping them doing up, the bottom fits! I hadn't expected to get them past my knees!
I am also wearing a uniqlo Size L t-shirt - it is fitted, but not skin tight, so I am happy to wear it outside.

Doing a happy dance.

The new pb on powerwalking @ 6.5mph is paying off!

Replies

• sue26
    sue26 Posts: 412
    Options
    way to go you - and Im one of the few people in North America who knows what knickers are lmao :laugh:
  • nikki_zav
    nikki_zav Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Cheers!!! Congrats :) Yesterday I bought a dress that was a L for the first time in AGES!!! Let's celebrate together. Woo hoo!!!!
  • Remi79
    Remi79 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the excellent work! Knickers are undies right? :laugh: :blushing:
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I think I need to buy new knickers too! The ones I have are swimming on me. This weekend I also bought jeans smaller, smaller, smaller! So motivating!
  • cazhunt
    cazhunt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    way to go !!! such a great feeling to drop the dress sizes. i started as a 24/26 last year at the begining and now a 16 and determined to get to a 14. keep it up !!!!.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!